Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

certifcate exspired on power up store

This is a discussion on certifcate exspired on power up store within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this topic is not aboput posts and has not ben sdpammed into any other topics of forums,,makeing it not spam. ...
Page: 3

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

this topic is not aboput posts and has not ben sdpammed into any other topics of forums,,makeing it not spam.
    so trying to make me look like i spam just to get me banned is not gona work, nice try thou .';-x[/b]
    man i even dont know ya, but u talk a lot bullshit (in every topic)
    and pls stop makin those stupid smilies

man i even dont know ya, but u talk a lot bullshit (in every topic)
    and pls stop makin those stupid smilies [/b]
    Hes just trying to help.. stop bitching people on forums, the ones who do that are the biggest losers here If buddah did something wrong he will get punished

I wish the poll function was up then we could make a poll about how many people actually like buddah. or how many people want him banned.[/b]

Buddah once again proves to the world that he is much more slower than everyone else, and it's not medically treatable....[/b]
    lmao hahaha so mean but i guess he started it eh

uhhhhh yeah we're all doomed......... i think account hacking is more of an issue than this :/ u can always phone ur CC to stop if u suspect its hacked... and CC services are good anyways cuz a lotta times when my friends CC infos got stolen their companies phoned em real quick b4 they even knew it, and helped em stop their cards :/

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

lmao hahaha so mean but i guess he started it eh
    uhhhhh yeah we're all doomed......... i think account hacking is more of an issue than this :/ u can always phone ur CC to stop if u suspect its hacked... and CC services are good anyways cuz a lotta times when my friends CC infos got stolen their companies phoned em real quick b4 they even knew it, and helped em stop their cards :/[/b]
    if someone hacked your cllick and buy , they could just go on any account and buy alot of stuff thentrade to another char...or sell and trade noahs...easily...and the victom would not know till they got there bill in the mail or.....if they called the bank....
    and they might not have a reason to check unless they read this post.
    ';-x

The king. Senior Member

idont even understand why u even reply to their post, ur post was to inform ppl tat the thingy was expired, not that ithink it matter, but dont reply more to their post just make u look stupid

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

idont even understand why u even reply to their post, ur post was to inform ppl tat the thingy was expired, not that ithink it matter, but dont reply more to their post just make u look stupid[/b]
    i usualy reply because like you instead of there coment being directed to the subject it was towards me.
    understand?

Well known fact: buddah has room-temperature IQ (Celsius scale)

Quick Edit

I love you Felix. Ty

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

rokertje

i went to power up store and the certificate said it exspired....
    people's g1 accounts could be at risk from this...
    i thought you all should know.[/b]
    read that word again dumbshit its a certificate that expired doesnt have a damn thing to do with the actual security of the site man for a pro hacker you are the dumbest peace of shit ive ever seen floating around this forum

al you do is freak people that dont know how websites work out and couse a panic thats not based on anything stop googling fancy words couse you sir are not in the position to correctly use them anyway

for all you freaked out people ignore him

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123