Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

A Challange For Tez

This is a discussion on A Challange For Tez within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The reason your doing these contests is because you have no need for the items and neither do clannies right? ...
Page: 3

Banned Senior Member

The reason your doing these contests is because you have no need for the items and neither do clannies right?

So your telling me every member in UK ( in all 3 clans or however many you have atm ) are all equiped, all warriors have +8 glaves or better ( you just gave one away ) and a WP +0 or better because you also gave away a Lupus +1

Banned

i'm sorry Tez, you're a saint you truely are *wipes tear from his eye*[/b]
    glad you finally see this :lol: its about dam time

also if i wanted to do tyons i would do those

i see your point but at same time the choice would be mine to pick what item....abyss pots, tyon meat, silk bundles, magic powders....i can pick anyone them i choose since its my game

still doesnt change the fact i am not trading

also felix i get what your saying but the person who gives away the crap and takes the risks should be the person who decided who should work...i am making people work for this package and again i state....if someone sends me 10 35% and take a package i would honor it...thats the point in the game i lose out alot more but the fact that they earned it by farming was a much greater reward

thats what i am encourageing

i bet i dont even get 40 35% pots since the other day i went and farmed with dragon and rice for like 2 hours and we got 4 of them

Banned

The reason your doing these contests is because you have no need for the items and neither do clannies right?

So your telling me every member in UK ( in all 3 clans or however many you have atm ) are all equiped, all warriors have +8 glaves or better ( you just gave one away ) and a WP +0 or better because you also gave away a Lupus +1[/b]
    correct.....anything else?

p.s. i just gave a elf belt i had sittingin my inn to a clannie for nothing but if he didnt need it i would be giving it away here

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Tez I am asking you to be orginal nothing more

and I given a term where it makes it more intresting and has gottent he attetion of the forum.

Now I have given you an orginal edge to this post now you need to give an orginal edge to gettign rid of the items.

Already over 200 view on this not bad eh

Banned

Tez I am asking you to be orginal nothing more

and I given a term where it makes it more intresting and has gottent he attetion of the forum.
    Now I have given you an orginal edge to this post now you need to give an orginal edge to gettign rid of the items.
    Already over 200 view on this not bad eh[/b]
    u know i love you always check pms

also if i wanted to do tyons i would do those[/b]
    the competition is not here to benefit you, until that is no longer the case please keep trades in the market section. there is no further cause for discussion.

Banned

the competition is not here to benefit you, until that is no longer the case please keep trades in the market section. there is no further cause for discussion.[/b]

so is there a benefit if i get 1 abyss pot but i still have to give out a prize package?

i dont think so

there is no tangible benefit unless i get a equal amount of pots worth what i am giving away and that will never happen cause no one can farm that long and it would take weeks

thanks

p.s. paddy why is your name italicized when i look who is viewing this link

tbh, its just a contest, just like "whoever sends me the most silk bundles, wins a xxxxxx+9"

ps, he needs the abyss pots to make a movie for our enjoyment

Banned Senior Member

Tez, italic names mean they are posting

Giga, if he wants em he can buy them, i'm sure Ali can go to the turk forums and ask for abyss pots easier then he'd get them off here or in moradon. With 8k+ hp an over 1400ac/3k ap he can pk fine with 720's instead of 2k-4k hp pots

Banned

Tez, italic names mean they are posting

Giga, if he wants em he can buy them, i'm sure Ali can go to the turk forums and ask for abyss pots easier then he'd get them off here or in moradon. With 8k+ hp an over 1400ac/3k ap he can pk fine with 720's instead of 2k-4k hp pots[/b]
    ffs its not even about the abyss pots....its the only thing i would care someone to farm

i can change the contest to something like send me the most majic powders ...how does that sound

Maybe use my idea I said in pm

Banned Senior Member

Or you could try giving items away to people who actually need it. I had a lycaon pend in my inn that I have no use for, so I posted on the officials ( since chances are more likely to find someone on there instead of here ) and the first lvl 60 non mastered warrior to show me their char got the pendant towards their masters

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

I could use some items. I've lvl 70 rogue and I can't even afford to buy md+8 xD

Banned

Or you could try giving items away to people who actually need it. I had a lycaon pend in my inn that I have no use for, so I posted on the officials ( since chances are more likely to find someone on there instead of here ) and the first lvl 60 non mastered warrior to show me their char got the pendant towards their masters[/b]

already tried muted on there for sticking up for forum members

tanoruok said i went against mod twofaced for my opinions which i am not allowed to have there

muted so i cant post

felix your idea is good and i have thought of it but i cant log in and dont have that kind of time and people who miss it cause they cant log in would not be fair to

already tried muted on there for sticking up for forum members

tanoruok said i went against mod twofaced for my opinions which i am not allowed to have there

muted so i cant post

felix your idea is good and i have thought of it but i cant log in and dont have that kind of time and people who miss it cause they cant log in would not be fair to[/b]

get one of your xp bitches to do it for you!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast