Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Giving Ardream Ladder Points, and or Ladder/NP Board

This is a discussion on Giving Ardream Ladder Points, and or Ladder/NP Board within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just wondering what you guys would think about implementing Ladder Points into ardream (ofcourse, the amount earned will be much ...
Page: 1

Just wondering what you guys would think about implementing Ladder Points into ardream (ofcourse, the amount earned will be much less, and equivalent to the NP earned there)

Cuz it would be pretty fun to see if you are able to get into the top 100 of the month, just from ardream pking, and would make it pretty intensive.......

Also... i wish K2 or MGAMES would put a Ladder Board or, National Points Board in ardream... that would also be very nice... probably better than the ladder points :P

what you guys think about that? O_O

NIce idea.but it will never happen

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

i dont think it will happen because the amount of nps recieved on ardream is 1/2 of normal cz and in ardream the chars doesnt get any ladder point for killing the other nation.

Banned

Yes pls!
    I#d appreciate that seriously.
    U should be able to get ladder in dcz and the rankng would be GG too <3

Boyce

I agree to both. The ladder board is deffinetly good its always nice to see how much you and others are gaining. To the other idea, i dont see why not , it might make dcz pking more active and intense.

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

but it gives more reason to not go 60+ and go cz

J

The ladder board is a definite must. About the ladder points, I&#39;m not quite sure that would be a good idea.

They don&#39;t want to encourage people to stay low level.
    I&#39;m surprised they put Ardream out in the first place.
    More people leveling 60+ generally = more money for them.

They don&#39;t want to encourage people to stay low level, so I doubt they&#39;ll add these things.
    But who knows.

it takes away from the effort people put forth into leveling up higher. I do think that they should have a board in dcz similar to the ladder board in cz that measures NP since they don&#39;t gain LP.

CuriositY

It would be a nice Idea but what its going to do ? Getting 3 Ladder points ?!

I dont really play ko, but if they were to have ladder points for overall ardream and cz, so cz and wars count for CZ ladder points and give little symbols without border, and if they had ladder points for every kill acheived in ardream and symbols awarded with a RED outlining.

I think it will be pretty cool

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

I dont really play ko, but if they were to have ladder points for overall ardream and cz, so cz and wars count for CZ ladder points and give little symbols without border, and if they had ladder points for every kill acheived in ardream and symbols awarded with a RED outlining.

I think it will be pretty cool [/b]
    quitter i pm&#39;d you in-game and found out it wasnt you and you sold the account -.-

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

Just wondering what you guys would think about implementing Ladder Points into ardream (ofcourse, the amount earned will be much less, and equivalent to the NP earned there)

Cuz it would be pretty fun to see if you are able to get into the top 100 of the month, just from ardream pking, and would make it pretty intensive.......
    Also... i wish K2 or MGAMES would put a Ladder Board or, National Points Board in ardream... that would also be very nice
    what you guys think about that? O_O[/b]
    these are some questions i asked my self one time, thou i am a realist and do know ko is more focused on the lvl 70 - 80 players right now....comeing out with this lvl 83 thing soon from what i heard...some new lvl 70 + quests lvl 72 quests etc...
    u would have to ask ya self
    does k2 benifit from this?
    if not why should they pay people to code it...
    a company will spend money knowing they are getting more in return....
    period.
    &#39;Thats Buissness"
    &#39;;-x

quitter i pm&#39;d you in-game and found out it wasnt you and you sold the account -.-[/b]
    lol

Yes but hes namechanged ages ago :unsure:

Add my msn its in my profile baby. xxxx

i dont think it will happen because the amount of nps recieved on ardream is 1/2 of normal cz and in ardream the chars doesnt get any ladder point for killing the other nation.[/b]
    Thats why im suggesting K2 put it there..............

They don&#39;t want to encourage people to stay low level.
    I&#39;m surprised they put Ardream out in the first place.

More people leveling 60+ generally = more money for them.

They don&#39;t want to encourage people to stay low level, so I doubt they&#39;ll add these things.
    But who knows.[/b]
    Well, if it werent for ardream, im sure many people that dont spend much time on this game would have quit already

Also.... theres ardream people that pay for plat premium (me and a few friends xD) so it is buisness to them too

these are some questions i asked my self one time, thou i am a realist and do know ko is more focused on the lvl 70 - 80 players right now....comeing out with this lvl 83 thing soon from what i heard...some new lvl 70 + quests lvl 72 quests etc...
    u would have to ask ya self
    does k2 benifit from this?
    if not why should they pay people to code it...
    a company will spend money knowing they are getting more in return....
    period.
    &#39;Thats Buissness"
    &#39;;-x[/b]

K2 changed the lvl limit to sell PUS items from 60 to 55, because that way they earned more money........ Many ardream noobs spend a crapload of money into PUS to sell the scrolls and crap, because that is one of the only ways they can earn money (they have no juraid dungeon, they cant do anything in bifrost, they cant farm much, they also, are limited to killing the bosses in ardream and emc (no eslant))

Yes ardream benefits K2.. because if it werent for ardream, im sure many people would have quit the game by now (including me and many of my friends that pay for premium)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast