Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

% chance

This is a discussion on % chance within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Cocaine W00T YES BABY. IT WENT THROUGH. +8/80 GLAVE. W00T. TY TO SHURTBABA FOR TELLING ME WHERE ...
Page: 3

Originally posted by Cocaine
    W00T YES BABY. IT WENT THROUGH. +8/80 GLAVE. W00T. TY TO SHURTBABA FOR TELLING ME WHERE 2 PUT IT!!!
    ill show you where to stick it :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Skip

Originally posted by Nosferatu_Incognito
    slim to not even in your wet dreams
    :wub:

:OnSlaught:

W00T YES BABY. IT WENT THROUGH. +8/80 GLAVE. W00T. TY TO SHURTBABA FOR TELLING ME WHERE 2 PUT IT!!!
    Position of the trina and bus does nothing. Server sees your using a bus and trina, not the location of them.

Skip

Originally posted by :OnSlaught:+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(:OnSlaught</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cocaine
    Position of the trina and bus does nothing. Server sees your using a bus and trina, not the location of them.[/b]
    STFU, people and thier wife's tales are humorous.

Nosferatu_Incognito

I don't seem to think there is a pattern of locations for upgrades or times you should wait for burns b4 you upgrade. it goes or it doesn't.

also, woot woot quick reply

The_Dude

Why are there so damned many spots to put the scrolls/trina's in if there's no pattern to it?

LordDark on Xig had a 100% way to get +8 everytime in KO, who's to say KE is different?

Nattefrost

shurt baba...

mind PMing me and tell me where to place my trina and BUS :P I need a +8/80 glave too... dont worry, im not same server so i wont hit you with it.

:wub:

Cocaine

i honestly never believed that the spot mattered and still really dont. i'm just happy as shit. shurt :wub:

Nattefrost

i honestly never believed that the spot mattered and still really dont. i'm just happy as shit. * *shurt * :wub:
    Soo pls share

:P

Cocaine

Originally posted by Nattefrost+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nattefrost)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cocaine
    i honestly never believed that the spot mattered and still really dont. i'm just happy as shit. * *shurt * :wub:
    Soo pls share

:P[/b]

slots go like this:

1 2 3
    4 5 6
    7 8 9

put trina in 7 and bus in 8. thats what i did.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123