Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

:::JaWs:::

This is a discussion on :::JaWs::: within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hahaha jaws member all those days u spent macroing? only to get owned by a lvl 61 battle priest, go ...
Page: 1

DieWithMyKiss

Default :::JaWs:::

hahaha jaws member all those days u spent macroing? only to get owned by a lvl 61 battle priest, go home....newb

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/1093/pwnege1fi.jpg

morax

Who the FK is JAWS?

thanatos

stolen char ftw?

DieWithMyKiss

some newb on ares that macroed his way to lvl....68 i think, not quite sure, he was banned for 3 days then mysteriously got unbanned

thanatos

im talking about you scammer , u sold DieWithMyKiss to one of my friends and u scammed it and took it back

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

diewithmydupe :roll:

DieWithMyKiss

hey dumbass.....the deal was 500 mill and a raptor, the raptor got wiped in a dupe wipe, now shut ur mouth b4 you make urself seen even more like a dumbass

people talkin shit nd they dont even know hat happen

thanatos

lol just because the item got dupewiped it doesnt mean u have to scam back the account noob , get the hell out of here , ur the one making urself like a dumbass admitting ur a scammer

i request an ip ban please , he could scam more people

DieWithMyKiss

how am I the scammer when he gave me the duped item, open your eyes and look at the big picture, if this happen to you would u let some guy have ur account for 500 mill?

no so put urslef in my position and tell me what you would do, and don't sit here and tell me you wouldgive some random guy ur account for free, it wasent the fact i wanted the acocunt back, i just didn't want some scammer having my account, its the moral

thanatos

he has already sold this account several times please someone take my request in consideration. thats all i have to say

necro_

Originally posted by DieWithMyKiss
    some newb on ares that macroed his way to lvl....68 i think, not quite sure, he was banned for 3 days then mysteriously got unbanned
    god dammmmmm!

DieWithMyKiss

[quote]he has already sold this account several times

stop making shit up, i'm not like that dude and for you to try to make me seen like i'm someone im not isn't cool, you don't even know me and you talkin shyt about me is mad gay

so look, until i've done something to you, dont start rumors, you're judging me from he said she said, go up this isnt elementry school anymore

necro_

lol :roll:

DieWithMyKiss

just for everyones information, this childish kid is lieing, i'm not a hacker/scammer

Vlein

o look another guy saying ur a scammer, ha pwned
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...php?p=2940#2940

good way to start out on a new forum eh pal?

thought there were active mods/admins here, maybe they'll do something

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast