Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Why u close such topic?

This is a discussion on Why u close such topic? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Why admins like Festo close topics with vote to bann Tez , which dont include flame?? If a ppl feel ...
Page: 1

Kiler666

Why admins like Festo close topics with vote to bann Tez , which dont include flame??
    If a ppl feel cheated by Tez which tryyying to be gg but he isnt like every1 knows , and he admits it but he add :"who cares".
    These ppl cares thats why they want ban Tez from KO4Life.

I add my vote , bann him........ or bann me, every topic abt tez, and ever ko4life member who will make such a posts!!

PlayerofRogueC0la

Why admins like Festo close topics with vote to bann Tez , which dont include flame??
    If a ppl feel cheated by Tez which tryyying to be gg but he isnt like every1 knows , and he admits it but he add :"who cares".

I add my vote , bann him........ or bann me, every topic abt tez, and ever ko4life member who will make such a posts!![/b]
    english pls

I add my vote , bann him........ or bann me, every topic abt tez, and ever ko4life member who will make such a posts!![/b]
    It's their forum, it's not our call if someone will be banned. I'm sure they know more than you about Tez so shh.

Kiler666

If they know, they should tell us, and no shh!! ... i can write my own opinion.

PS. Whats wrong with my english ?

PlayerofRogueC0la

If they know, they should tell us, and no shh!! ... i can write my own opinion.
    PS. Whats wrong with my english ?[/b]
    everything is wrong , and + 1 with the guy above who told u to shh, its not our call like he said.

Kiler666

why its not our call?? maybe u want action like tez said : "who cares" mean no action??
    I CARE!! and THEY CARE TOO, so.... NO SHH !!!

Sustain

Rogue stfu noob.
    Yea Tez should be given a banana. Why Tez doesnt get banned is he some special indian? China should've killed them while they had chance.

Rogue stfu noob.
    Yea Tez should be given a banana. Why Tez doesnt get banned is he some special indian? China should've killed them while they had chance.[/b]
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=126600

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Alot of topics are being locked at the moment as they are turning into offensive flames and attacks. The problem is as everyone is fucked off with Tez and co it looks like we are protecting him when we are trying to get things back on track where a flame was not turning in to perosnal attacks about their personal lives and family ect.

Over the last month I have been awa alot and every time I logged on I just saw crappy post after crappy post, the forums were looking like total shit with a million duplicated topics and no real content or depth in arguments ect.

Tempest was bang on when he said the fun is gone when we use to have good flames , but they had meaning and depth to them now it's a fuck this and fuck that situation.

Even on this thread people are flaming Killer for his English ( not his main language ) he is allowed his opnion and I have no problem with what he has asked.

I hope this has shread some light into things

omfg learn how to spell felix :P

The forums are looking cluttered, multiple posts about the same thing so we are trying to get things back on track

Anyway off to work

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=126600

this is why. all those topics do is cause flames, not worth the trouble. If every time someone disliked a person on the forums made a poll trying to get them voted out, jst imagine the # of spammed topics.

Kiler666

But back on track can take much time, basicly cos every1 demand proofs abt Tez made shady business and every time Paddy or other ppl try to find something it turn into massive flames.
    I think community should have a power to ban some1 even if proofs arent so obvious.
    Tez admited some of his actions with "who cares" addition and deny of some actions even when ppl closely connected with him like Coolboy prove it. We propably never can collect 100% proofs agains Tez, but in my opion there should be a way to bann him even without it - community dont want him coz of his actions (shady buisiness) and thats it.

PS. Now my english is better ?

Rogue stfu noob.
    Yea Tez should be given a banana. Why Tez doesnt get banned is he some special indian? China should've killed them while they had chance.[/b]

Guess you're the first person to get banned after the implementation of the new rule! you should be proud!

xSexyGirlx

Guess you're the first person to get banned after the implementation of the new rule! you should be proud![/b]
    :huh:

Sustain could made one ""agressive"" post or sorta, but Roguec0la made a really stupid post against Kiler666 <_<

Banned

people feel cheated? why do you all worship me? ffs get a life and grow up

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast