11 6.92%
  • bad customer support, service

36 22.64%
  • continous lag

19 11.95%
  • other

11 6.92%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What are you thinking is the biggest problem?

This is a discussion on What are you thinking is the biggest problem? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; In recent times we have more and more problems with knight online It's hard for me to make a choice ...
Page: 1

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

In recent times we have more and more problems with knight online

It's hard for me to make a choice currently I can select opal saphirre and crystal

but the other choices [problems] are for me available too...

I want just see the opinions of you all and the final result

thanks

Validating

In recent times we have more and more problems with knight online

It's hard for me to make a choice currently I can select opal saphirre and crystal

but the other choices [problems] are for me available too...

I want just see the opinions of you all and the final result

thanks[/b]
    All of them and the biggest problem is K2 Network, its like cancer or something

SocialParasite Senior Member Kronos's Avatar

I think there are two biggest problems of USKO:

1)The company that runs our servers.Lack of support ,inactive GM's(this is a must in that kind of game,isnt it?).

2)Majority of population are non english speaking people.I dont have anything against turkish people themself .It could be peruvians,poles,germans but my point is this very hard to cmomunicate when most of people do not speak language which is said to be spoken here .

Sometimes I think how this game could be fun and interesting when k2 would run it how its suppose to be.

low droprate of crystal/opal/crude is how it&#39;s supposed to be, just that macroers steal all the gems >.<
    the region/ip thingy is only bad for those trying to break the TOS, so I guess it really isnt a problem if you&#39;re 100% legit (who the hell is that btw? -_-)
    I&#39;d say the biggest problem is k2&#39;s customer support since they barely help at all, I dont even think they read the freakin tickets you send <_<

bad customer support.

actually, the biggest problem is letting G1 and K2 handle this game.

the gay region ip shit sux bigtime

Manboy101

Opal/Crystals/ Saphires.

I don&#39;t give a shit about the IP thing cause I only share w/ my brother and my cousin.
    Lag..... makes pk kinda funny lol....
    I don&#39;t pay for prem so I really would be a dumbass for saying customer support lol
    Noahs I don&#39;t care about cause I have 20 gb&#39;s

Gr33ntumb

I only heard of ppl getting lag since last night , so it cant be a major issue ,

if you been lagging for a long time , its on your side the probleme is

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

There&#39;s no "All of the above" choice, but of course the topic is asking what&#39;s the BIGGEST itch to the game...
    Lack of Opal/Sapphire/Crystal&#39;s dropping in game, is just an in game problem, people can deal with it and something should eventually change.
    Regional IP Changes is a problem which blocks people from actually logging into the game overall, then you have to deal with their shitty support and that&#39;s just another problem.
    Then comes the other random problems which the game has always had. Don&#39;t know if this is what you mean by "noah, mana", but I&#39;m guessing it&#39;s obviously the imbalance of classes being able to afford pots in game, especially a warrior and it&#39;s really hard to get money in game unless you USD something even if you have to sell PUS items... Lag, and cheaters such as koxper&#39;s, etc etc can all be easily changed, they just make shit too complicated. I&#39;m gunna have to go with the current Regional IP changing seeing people can&#39;t even log in to their accounts if they get it. Hence, me losing F9.

aero

Opal, saphire, crystal and Regional IP Change

region, ip etc is the biggest problem

who cares about Opal, saphire, crystal...

gyrn

The biggest problem has always been customer support. If we had active GM&#39;s and good customer support gems wouldn&#39;t be a problem. As for the IP ban thing it is a pretty big problem but it will go away quickly with people either quiting or sharing with people from their own region. A few years back this topic would have been lag, duping, macroing, or rollbacks etc... Different problems differnent expansion.... one thing remains the same: K2 Customer Support SUCKS!!!!

alper15

can i vote 5 times? plxxxx

Ezquerra

with ip/regions problems our friends/sharers of another countries can&#39;t play with us, thats the main problem i guess

hitman5

bad custommer support sure thing

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast