change coutry ip

This is a discussion on change coutry ip within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; for example i want 1 guy to buy me silver prem but hes from other coutry can i cahnge to ...
Page: 1

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

for example i want 1 guy to buy me silver prem but hes from other coutry can i cahnge to his coutry he buy prem than i change back? or how long i gotta wait till i change coutry again?

Let him log in on the main site then he can change the IP to his region. Once he buys the prem you log the main site and do it again and it'll change back to your IP. It should be instant.

The king. Senior Member

Let him log in on the main site then he can change the IP to his region. Once he buys the prem you log the main site and do it again and it'll change back to your IP. It should be instant.[/b]
    ithought that from now on you could only change ip region from your gamers first account?

No, there's an option on the MYKO section on the main site where you can change the region.

Banned

No, there's an option on the MYKO section on the main site where you can change the region.[/b]
    it just refers you to the gamersfirst website

Oh :\
    Mine worked when I tried it.

manveerj

watch tuga get pwnt by k2 somehow lol

St0neColdKill3r

ithought that from now on you could only change ip region from your gamers first account?[/b]
    Pretty sure it works from mykol if you didn't make a G1 account, but if you did then they would have to go through your g1 account to change it.

Hope i'm wrong but its what i have heard.