Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Bannning a Party member to invite a clan member

This is a discussion on Bannning a Party member to invite a clan member within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'd seen many cases in which both good and bad party member are disbanded from exp and pk parties to ...
Page: 1

xoxmessxox

Thumbs up

I'd seen many cases in which both good and bad party member are disbanded from exp and pk parties to invite a clan member...
    I was wondering what people think about this...
    Is this good or bad?

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

I rather play with people I know than with some random guys.

in an ew party, i'd rather keep a level 75 fire mage that speaks no english at all than a clannie level 61 lightning mage

Banned

I think that banning a clan member for a random party member is ALMOST always exceptable/should be done.

For example, I was partying with some CN clan, the party leader spoke english and it was exp so other then ++++ and >>>>>> I didn't understand what they said. After like 45-1h in the party the leader messaged me and said that a clan member coming in a little. I understood what he or she meant so I said okay, message me when clan member here and I'll quit party.

And if someone that is just randomly in party because no one else was around flips out when you say clan member coming, then fuk 'em. Clans are like a family helping each other but if you kick out a party member that was constantly fighting and your clan member comes and is constantly going afk, and not fighting I suggest talking to him and telling him straight up that if he's just going to sit there and slow down the exp then it would be best if he "left" the party.

clan comes first...always

Man I have had so many issues with this. I think this is normal. But when It happens ingame, and I disband a random turk. They go insane and make a ks party. And you know what happens when ''they'' are mad and start ksing, they will not stop until you leave.

Id still do it, because English party chat > 0.05% more xp in 1 hour
    I dont care what a player thinks about me if they dont speak my language or english.

/kick
    /block pm
    /have fun

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

in an ew party, i'd rather keep a level 75 fire mage that speaks no english at all than a clannie level 61 lightning mage[/b]
    damn right, fuck the clannies! get the people who can keep the party going

trz

When i'm exping and I have a friend on party but he isnt on my clan I prefer give my room to that friend than kick him to add a clan member.

But yeah, Clan > all

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

I wouldn't kick anyone as long as player is doing what must be done.

CuriositY

I'd say Clan Member first.. It depend on what kind of situation..

azz

I think it depends really on what your killing and the guy your kicking in your party is important ... if you start a party its always clan first..but if u get a random and clannie wants party..saying 10 mins later idk i would stay with random and and clannie when somone leaves

anyone who wouldnt kick a random for a clannie is a sucky clannie in my opinion...we have 1 guy in our clan who doesnt kick anyone and even remakes party with random as pl so he doesnt have to add clannies...and if he doesnt get kicked im quitting cause thats retarded..(kick him pls jake )

I'd say Clan Member first.. It depend on what kind of situation..[/b]
    +1

mrmagic2008

"sorry party is full" usually works for me

unless your clan is less than 5 people, I say tell the clannie to wait or find another party

"sorry party is full" usually works for me

unless your clan is less than 5 people, I say tell the clannie to wait or find another party[/b]
    boy must be fun being in your clan...not getting clan xp when randoms in party, good clannies <_<

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast