Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Change gyphon armor with Valkayria

This is a discussion on Change gyphon armor with Valkayria within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; up sorry the option for bump doesnt show for me unless if it was market section...
Page: 3

Icy

up

sorry the option for bump doesnt show for me unless if it was market section

Icy

ups for me

I'll make a tbl for it fukkk gonna take like 5mins of my life!! but only because i love icy

edit: nvm cant do it, troy tried it for me and it just makes everyone invisible lol i can change pretty much anything else to w/e i want but i think since valks cover the armor your already wearing theres more to it because you know how valks/gyphon armors bug sometimes and show half of the armor plus the fact that it has to be handed into the npc to recieve it, it could just be some server side shit blahblah but anyways it dont work! I could be wrong their might be a way of doing it but im not going anymore into it

Icy

I'll make a tbl for it fukkk gonna take like 5mins of my life!! but only because i love icy

edit: nvm cant do it, troy tried it for me and it just makes everyone invisible lol i can change pretty much anything else to w/e i want but i think since valks cover the armor your already wearing theres more to it because you know how valks/gyphon armors bug sometimes and show half of the armor plus the fact that it has to be handed into the npc to recieve it, it could just be some server side shit blahblah but anyways it dont work! I could be wrong their might be a way of doing it but im not going anymore into it[/b]
    love you too thxs for trying

Somebody? i hate those gryphons too , its look like a cat for female chars in orc side.

This isn't tested but I'm about 98% sure that it should work. Please let me know if it does or doesn't.

Anyways if it does and you want to "gýft" me items in xigenon drop me a pm and let me know :P

http://www.quickfilepost.com/download.do?g...73809198118936a
    It's item_org_us.tbl obviously it goes in your data folder overwriting your old one.

YAY TO VALKYRIES!!!

Icy

This isn't tested but I'm about 98% sure that it should work. Please let me know if it does or doesn't.

Anyways if it does and you want to "gýft" me items in xigenon drop me a pm and let me know :P

http://www.quickfilepost.com/download.do?g...73809198118936a
    It's item_org_us.tbl obviously it goes in your data folder overwriting your old one.

YAY TO VALKYRIES!!![/b]
    ok on my schools computer so ill be testing this out

HOPEFULLY IT WORKS

edit: it only made people invisible

ANYONE KNOW THE FILE NAME FOR VALKS AND FILE NAME FOR GRYPHONS?
    ill take a crack at changing it

Ok sorry about that, looking into what's going on but I think I know why.

I could probably get the file names rather easily but I've got the fast loading patch so it's all compressed anyways :S

VALKS

GRYPHONS

Those are the bases but without the actual files because of the fast loading patch I can't get all the actual file names.

Let us know if you made it Icy .

Mezmerize

still nothing? :unsure:

Icy

all i did was basically the same i turned everyone invisible and i dont even know what i did to cause it

Banned

so there's no fukin solution?

ozbelcifer

Nothing good, but not change the model :P

Banned

BUMP... come on guys..

Icy

I GIVE UP ON TRY WHEN SOMEONE FINDS OUT PLIX TELL ME

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast