Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Change the warrior scream skill

This is a discussion on Change the warrior scream skill within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have been playing ko for almost 2 years now and I have always played as a warrior(main character) The ...
Page: 1

greydin

I have been playing ko for almost 2 years now and I have always played as a warrior(main character)
    The warrior class has the biggest disadvantage in the game. They can't light feet to run away, they can't 2k heal and they can't gate, they can't cure themselves thus they become sitting ducks until they hit lvl 75. Warrors get the scream skill, which is good when it works, but it rarely works. I think leg cut works more often and that seems like a 20-30% success rate. So here is my proposal.

Change the scream to a range attack that can hit, stun, and drag a player back to the warrior.(like scorpion in mortal combat). This way there is a chance to catch a rogue running with light feet or a mage that is dropping ice all over you. It could have a range of 10-15 so you can't drag someone across the map, but can get to those who are close. Having a regen time the same as scream keeps it from being spamable.

Does anyone else think this is a good idea?

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

No. That would change the bias towards warrior by a LONG way.

hansen

well we can talk here but none will happen
    but personally i would like to have skill like descent, but it should allow to tp me to en enemy (in range) from other nation

haha tht sounds jokes ....image if tht was an skill...just drag tht motherfuker 2 ur towers n get him xped ...thts wat would end up happening

I have been playing ko for almost 2 years now and I have always played as a warrior(main character)
    The warrior class has the biggest disadvantage in the game. They can't light feet to run away, they can't 2k heal and they can't gate, they can't cure themselves thus they become sitting ducks until they hit lvl 75. Warrors get the scream skill, which is good when it works, but it rarely works. I think leg cut works more often and that seems like a 20-30% success rate. So here is my proposal.

Change the scream to a range attack that can hit, stun, and drag a player back to the warrior.(like scorpion in mortal combat). This way there is a chance to catch a rogue running with light feet or a mage that is dropping ice all over you. It could have a range of 10-15 so you can't drag someone across the map, but can get to those who are close. Having a regen time the same as scream keeps it from being spamable.

Does anyone else think this is a good idea?[/b]
    or what about get decent priest and own everything at cz? (btw try leg cut some sin when hes maliced, 80%)

greydin

haha tht sounds jokes ....image if tht was an skill...just drag tht motherfuker 2 ur towers n get him xped ...thts wat would end up happening[/b]
    Never thought about dragging some to the tower....lol..

Psy

The scream skill should literally be a scream and it stuns everyone in the vicinity for 3 seconds.

reminds me of the pudge in dota

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

I like Psy's idea :P

But dang, it would hurt ur ears if u play KO with sound

Imagine the kind of scream sound they would implement ^.o

Banned

Warrior = Archer?

Think not.

KnightOnline is meant to be a team-play game... those buff/swift scrolls are a k2 fuck-up addon
    Most warriors stun me with scream, dunno if has to be with their AP but at least in ares most warriors have insane ap, doesnt matter if they use II, Raptor, Axe or Sword

phillyfreak

scream is already like 99% ffs, and warriors are already overpowered, why do you think everyone exp bugs or macros them to lvl 80?

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

exp to lvl 80 and get shock stun, it owns ^^

gilamash

wrong... warrior dont have big disadvantage... why do most people play warrior? because they can tank, and they have like 3000 AP, with like 10000 HP whats the disadvantage of warrior? already gettin to spam their skills like nonstop , slow enemy down and stun? isnt that enough? why not say make Mage better, what they do? TP pepole and hit them like 500 and running around gettin hit for like 1500 and be the first one to die in every party(sarcastic but mostly true, who doesnt go for mage first?) so every class should stay where its at, its already evened out,

Psy

wrong... warrior dont have big disadvantage... why do most people play warrior? because they can tank, and they have like 3000 AP, with like 10000 HP whats the disadvantage of warrior? already gettin to spam their skills like nonstop , slow enemy down and stun? isnt that enough? why not say make Mage better, what they do? TP pepole and hit them like 500 and running around gettin hit for like 1500 and be the first one to die in every party(sarcastic but mostly true, who doesnt go for mage first?) so every class should stay where its at, its already evened out,[/b]
    Yes, since every warrior gets 3000 AP and 10,000 hp

Warriors have some advantages in different areas, but they don't get the little trivial skills that other classes do. When priests put points into heal, they get an attack as well. When rogues put points into attack, they get drain as well. When mages put points into fire, they get a mellee attack and manes as well. When warriors put points into attack, the only fun thing they get is leg cut, and it's effect is not even unique to their class.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast