Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Change the warrior scream skill

This is a discussion on Change the warrior scream skill within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; As long as the massive HP and AC bonuses warriors get off of their points and whatnot is removed, by ...
Page: 2

As long as the massive HP and AC bonuses warriors get off of their points and whatnot is removed, by all means go ahead.. until then i'll stick to it the way it is. The reason scream shouldn't be edited is mostly because as warriors get higher, shock stun at 80 is your new baby, that shit is gay \= I get aoe mana drain D:!

Boyce

No way i always get legcut/screamed it works too well imo.
    Plus 80 warriors get shock stun which is almost 100%

tommyleonghk

haha tht sounds jokes ....image if tht was an skill...just drag tht motherfuker 2 ur towers n get him xped ...thts wat would end up happening[/b]
    ROFLLLLLL :lol: imagine 10 warriors with a chain thing look alike hook on to 10 rogues and dragging them to towers... ROFL

oh...and hi baba greydin....hows ur back?

that shit with rogue sounds nice, but remember k2 wont change anything like that

slaps

maybe upping the rate a little more would be ok but besides that not much warriors can tank anything...
    nice siggy tom :P

lol yeah :P turn ko into mortal combat!! then id be Subzero

Banned

MEEEEEEEEEEAT HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK!!!!!!!!!!!

statik-x

No way. If you can't attach a rope to a spear that is thrown you can't pull anything near you. Bad idea.

Wow this is scary, I was in a tc party with my Archer after I came back from playing my mates warrior (nice geard and lvl 69, hp statted) Been using the scream skill alot and it worked very well i must say. Was talking with my party + original player of that char

Scary thing is, in that tc party I said the scream skill was like the ''Come Here'' skill from scorpion in Mortal Combat. Becouse no orc could come away from me =P. You were in that party or have we got the same weird fantasy?

I said this yesterday...

ooo

haha tht sounds jokes ....image if tht was an skill...just drag tht motherfuker 2 ur towers n get him xped ...thts wat would end up happening[/b]
    lol funny one. i thought of the same thing.
    i think the scream skill is decent if u know what u are doing with ur character setup.

yes true, in 1v1 warrior (unless scrolled) has many disadvantages...cant cure, heal etc...

but this game is about party play, and backed up by good party warrior already stomps over everything...give them anything extra and in party pk they would be unstopable and very annoying

why else you think Hell Blade is the only main warrior attacking skill that didnt get 50% more dmg (like sword aura 200%, dancing 250%, howling 300%...then why not hell blade 350%?)...because at lvl 80 warriors already hit like a truck and have massive amounts of hp/mana/ac, and have other skills that would make them too strong (shock/stun+blooding+way too much AP+high dmg% dealing skill=all others are dead quickly)

they are perfect as they are right now

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

to everyone who says they always get legcut/screamed. you never notice the times when it fails. you only realize the times that work.

naxxoss

in my opinion warrior have a nice skills but it could be better when u finally get a chance to scream and it will work u shouldnt be able to tp or town for this peroid of time it would change the annoying rouge hit and roun practise or the permanent mage stun

but it is only my opinion

Togashi

well then other classes also should be able to get 1400 def, 9k hp, with 2800 ap... oh wait... its only warriors who are such badasses

well then other classes also should be able to get 1400 def, 9k hp, with 2800 ap... oh wait... its only warriors who are such badasses[/b]
    Umm, sins dont need that- because of minor heal
    Priests have massive ac and shit as int, or a correct support build- which is what theyre made for
    Mages should only really be hit if theyre stupid, now that ice is like 95%, a paper mage should not be on the front line being stupid

All the classes are perfect the way they are, except i just hate how sins can run away everytime i redball them Scream + Legcut doesnt always work, but when it does theyre fucked. Anyways, the other classes dont NEED the ac and hp, seing as thats what warriors are for. We dont have very many 'special' abilities like you guys, so we have high spam damage, and the ac and hp to cover for it.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast