Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Change the warrior scream skill

This is a discussion on Change the warrior scream skill within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Warriors Have high HP, high AC, high AP, good spammable skills,legcut/scream/shock stun/sheilds. At high level its impossible to take down ...
Page: 4

Boyce

Warriors Have high HP, high AC, high AP, good spammable skills,legcut/scream/shock stun/sheilds.
    At high level its impossible to take down a good geared warrior quickly. Imo- warriors are overpowered.
    Pk with a ice mage.

chimera2888

Warriors have the best spammable attack skill at 80 no need to make them even more op.[/b]
    uhhhh wrong....
    Helis(priest skill lvl 72) is stronger then hell blade (lvl 80 warrior skill) h34r:

Maybe because I'm not lvl 80 or I don't have l33t or baba'd gear, but I know warriors that walk around with more hp, ac and ap than me buffed and they are unbuffed... so if things are like that, who cares if they have to walk around duffed in pk, they already have more stats than me anyways.[/b]
    WRONG- completely wrong. Warriors only have an advantage in the fact that they have high ac and hp.

Lets say a decent warrior around lvl 70 would have mmm 2000 ap, 1250 ac, and about 6.2k with a 2k scroll.

Now lets say a pretty good BP around lvl 72 Full duff and with helis He has around 2k ap, 800 ac, and maybe 4.5k with a 2k scroll.

1) Malice

Warrior- now has about mmm 850 ac, more than bp. but wait.
    2) Parasite Haha he has less hp then the priest!

You still think a warrior is overpowered?

Even if he wins the fight, hes duffed for 2 more minutes.

Every class has special abilities, warriors dont have cure for a reason, just as sins cant spam 600, seeing as they can minor a warriors damage if theyre good enough, and the warrior isnt the best either.

chimera2888

WRONG- completely wrong. Warriors only have an advantage in the fact that they have high ac and hp.

Lets say a decent warrior around lvl 70 would have mmm 2000 ap, 1250 ac, and about 6.2k with a 2k scroll.

Now lets say a pretty good BP around lvl 72 Full duff and with helis He has around 2k ap, 800 ac, and maybe 4.5k with a 2k scroll.

1) Malice

Warrior- now has about mmm 850 ac, more than bp. but wait.
    2) Parasite Haha he has less hp then the priest!

You still think a warrior is overpowered?

Even if he wins the fight, hes duffed for 2 more minutes.

Every class has special abilities, warriors dont have cure for a reason, just as sins cant spam 600, seeing as they can minor a warriors damage if theyre good enough, and the warrior isnt the best either.[/b]
    +1
    in full scale skill war ANY THING allowed priests>all (only when there 72+ and have dbs subside+torment+para=byby everything =\)

greydin

ROFLLLLLL :lol: imagine 10 warriors with a chain thing look alike hook on to 10 rogues and dragging them to towers... ROFL
    oh...and hi baba greydin....hows ur back? [/b]
    Back is doing well. How come everyone one thinks all warriors are lvl 80. i'm lvl 73 and have no where near 3k ap I barely hit 2k ap. My hp is 7k with undying. but I agree that this is a team game. The reason most people play warrior is because it is the easiest.

ILoveYouToo

Hell Blade Attack 80 400 Inflict 300% damage and 350 hit points of damage. This attack skill never fails
    Helis Master 12 350 A fail-safe attack that inflicts 250% damage and an additional 400 damage that disregards defense.

Look again and tell me which is stronger. 50% or 50 additional dmg? I'll let you decide on this one big boy.

the only real threat to warrior in solo pk is high lvl BPs (warrior+subside/torment/parasite=little puppy)...and godly geared lvl 80 assasins

Hell Blade Attack 80 400 Inflict 300% damage and 350 hit points of damage. This attack skill never fails
    Helis Master 12 350 A fail-safe attack that inflicts 250% damage and an additional 400 damage that disregards defense.

Look again and tell me which is stronger. 50% or 50 additional dmg? I'll let you decide on this one big boy.[/b]
    hellis is stronger...why? because of massive/subside and the fact that BP gets it quite early

Ametista

i only know that im lvl 74 and my scream never works , neither when i use it on character with less lvl s then me...

ILoveYouToo

I don&#39;t see your logic. Of course with massive/subside helis is stronger than hell blade. With massive or subside judgement can be stronger than hell blade <.< But we&#39;re not talking about with debuffs here. We&#39;re talking the skill itself. Not just warrior vs priest but warrior all classes and priest vs all classes. Hell blade wins, Hands down.

well if a BP attacks any class with hellis i dont really think he will attack with no duffing first...i mean the main point in being BP is duffs not hellis

but whatever, i agree with you on the part "if no debuffs hell blade wins"...only it rarely happens that you get hellis over your back without being duffed.

what i want to point out is that priest gets hellis at lvl 72, while hell blade is lvl 80 skill. its fairly easy to lvl up to 72...but quite a lot of work to get to 80...so hell blade is a little bit stronger yea, but considering how much exping needs to be done to get it...it should be even more stronger

ILoveYouToo

I find there are more buff/heal/malice bps than duff/heal bps. But maybe thats just my server. Either way, if i&#39;m a 80 warrior i&#39;m going to be on scrolls pking and have a priest with me to cure so massive/subside wouldn&#39;t be a problem. Yeah it is harder to get 80 than 72 but that doesn&#39;t mean helis is better than hell blade <.<

Either way, if i&#39;m a 80 warrior i&#39;m going to be on scrolls pking and have a priest with me to cure so massive/subside wouldn&#39;t be a problem.[/b]
    as i said earlier, high lvl warrior backed up by a good party (read: priest) stomps over everything, especially BPs :lol:

and i would like to point out that the topic starters main topic subject was the fact that warrior has disadvantages in SOLO PK...because no heals/cures/lightfeet etc.

party pk is something totally different then what topic starter originally posted

ILoveYouToo

So we&#39;ve gone off topic enough that you want to go back? helis vs hell blade wasn&#39;t the main subject of the topic either.

helis vs hell blade wasn&#39;t the main subject of the topic either.[/b]
    no, but solo warrior was

/end_spam

ILoveYouToo

He never once mentioned solo

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast