Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Change the warrior scream skill

This is a discussion on Change the warrior scream skill within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; never work either...
Page: 5

infinityg35

never work either

soyouthink

I have not read all of this topic but you saying warriors have the biggest disadvantage is a joke in my eyes. Warriors have it the best. Thay hit very hard and spammable. There def and HP is sick. Ive watched so many lvl 80 warriors party with one good preist and take out whole partys. They sit at towers like they are a joke. They can solo kill many bosses with SC. IMO they are the most over powered in the game.
    Now mages there is the disadavntge.....only in wars with mage party they are strong

chimera2888

...the reason i said Helis>hell blade is not because of bp using db or any thing...... helis IS stronger beause IT DISREGARDS DEFFENCE there for it dose more dmg then hell blade BUT hell blades 3rd effect is it cannot miss/fail BUT another thing is Helis cooldown time is faster then Hellblade
    so look at it like this
    for the time u could do Hell blade 10 times u hit succesfully 10 times and each time u do 500dmg
    no for Helis (since it disregards def) u hit 700dmg BUT since its cooldown is faster u can spam it faster so for 10 rounds of Hell blade u can do 12-13 times of helis BUT helis isnt 100% hit so u miss like 2-3
    in the end u did
    10x700dmg with helis
    10x500dmg with Hell blade
    now do u understand?
    kktybb <3

btw i like BUTS =D

I have been playing ko for almost 2 years now and I have always played as a warrior(main character)
    The warrior class has the biggest disadvantage in the game. They can&#39;t light feet to run away, they can&#39;t 2k heal and they can&#39;t gate, they can&#39;t cure themselves thus they become sitting ducks until they hit lvl 75. Warrors get the scream skill, which is good when it works, but it rarely works. I think leg cut works more often and that seems like a 20-30% success rate. So here is my proposal.

Change the scream to a range attack that can hit, stun, and drag a player back to the warrior.(like scorpion in mortal combat). This way there is a chance to catch a rogue running with light feet or a mage that is dropping ice all over you. It could have a range of 10-15 so you can&#39;t drag someone across the map, but can get to those who are close. Having a regen time the same as scream keeps it from being spamable.

Does anyone else think this is a good idea?[/b]

no1 has the def / hp of a good warrior dun forget that

ILoveYouToo

Have you actually ever used hell blade or helis? I&#39;ve never used hell blade but i&#39;m pretty sure it has about the same cooldown as Howling which is the same as helis and any other spammable skill because spammable means it has no cooldown <.< You can use it as fast as the skill reloads, there is no difference in times. EITHER way you dumbass the question was which is stronger not which has a faster combo and you just failed at both. stfu gtfo. Only the 400 additional dmg on helis disregards defense. And as far as i know it&#39;s on mobs only. I&#39;ve used helis on my old int priest and it does 160ish dmg on people so yeah the 400 addition doesn&#39;t add in pvp. 500 dmg with hell blade LOL don&#39;t make me laugh at you even more.

sexyrexy

all diregard dmg is 1/3 in pvp

and warriors are tanks if your mad cause you cant catch a running rogue.. stop.. think.. so is everyone else because sin=no slow =priest = no slow =archer slow sometimes but /town or /cure.. mage /town or /cure

iiason

Have you actually ever used hell blade or helis? I&#39;ve never used hell blade but i&#39;m pretty sure it has about the same cooldown as Howling which is the same as helis and any other spammable skill because spammable means it has no cooldown <.< You can use it as fast as the skill reloads, there is no difference in times. EITHER way you dumbass the question was which is stronger not which has a faster combo and you just failed at both. stfu gtfo. Only the 400 additional dmg on helis disregards defense. And as far as i know it&#39;s on mobs only. I&#39;ve used helis on my old int priest and it does 160ish dmg on people so yeah the 400 addition doesn&#39;t add in pvp. 500 dmg with hell blade LOL don&#39;t make me laugh at you even more.[/b]
    hell blade and howling all have a 0.8sec cool down.

and hellis is 0.5 sec cool down.

but, nah, war aren&#39;t underpowered imo at all.

I think lvl 80 light mage rapes all.

ILoveYouToo

I think you&#39;re right.

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

i realy love warrior but since new patch ice does slows me all the time even with shield and gr pot (200+gr)!!! this cant be true^^

I can hear it now, "GET OVER HERE"....but seriosly it&#39;s good nuff as it is..

KeL

Never thought about dragging some to the tower....lol..[/b]
    lol. that&#39;d be fun. Run = Die ROGUES!

reminds me of the pudge in dota [/b]
    Rofl, hook ftw h34r:

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

The scream skill should literally be a scream and it stuns everyone in the vicinity for 3 seconds.[/b]
    Kills the whole point of the level 80 mastery skill - Shock Stun.

Suggestion: Keep leveling. h34r:

Scream is just a waste of skill on your skill bar, it very rarely succeeds. Leg cut for the win.

greydin

Got more response than I thought it would. I read through all the post and the hardest thing for me to grasp is the fact that most of the people posting keep telling me about this lvl 80 skill and how great it is. Wish I had lvl 80, but I am currently working towards it. But lets be realistic a warrior has to wait until they get high lvl&#39;s to be efficient and effective. I know all about hp build and that it&#39;s a party based game. A rogue gets a 600% attack at 56 or something like that. BP&#39;s get lvl 72 and they are tearing people up with books. The average lvl for most gamers is probably in the 60&#39;s. Of course there are those of us (like me) who either buy a high lvl character or have nothing else to do and xp forever.

As for having a skill that will drag people back to you, I admit it would put warrior well above other classes. So maybe they could up the success rate of scream or make it an AOE scream. I really liked that suggestion. I am sure that if I ever reach lvl 80 I will have enough ac and hp and ap to run solo when I want to.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast