Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Changin Clan Leader

This is a discussion on Changin Clan Leader within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; dunno if anyone find out already, so i decided to post about it its usefull for Accredited Knights Promotion, coz ...
Page: 1

Mario

Thumbs up

dunno if anyone find out already, so i decided to post about it its usefull for Accredited Knights Promotion, coz Clans startin to collect NP's for new grades/capes, and remake would be wiped all of them, so all u need to do...

apoint a guy who will be new leader on assisstant, then click on own name, and click "HangOver" button

then choose which assisstan will take over (i got just 1 here, so not much to choose )

server was laggin a bit, but as u can see it works

and can be taken back in every moment in the same way (good when leader goin to make a break as well)

funny tho :P

yes, it's funny

Also lets you hold castle and kingship at same time in same clan, just appoint your assist to be csw holder and you can be nominated as king

Mario

Also lets you hold castle and kingship at same time in same clan, just appoint your assist to be csw holder and you can be nominated as king [/b]
    Kings can hold CSW since ROFD mate, and CSW holders can be kings, and if its a bug, then Blacklord abused it on Diez

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I moved leadership from my Rouge over to my Warrior , will be good when name change returns also

Taeho

So Original creater of the clan can take the leadership back whenever he wants? Or do the person you pick to be new leader have to change it back to you?

So Original creater of the clan can take the leadership back whenever he wants? Did i understand it correct my head is a bit slow atm.[/b]
    yes, read it again, then again.

LeoBuff

coool .....
    yea i saw inferno and deusmanus changed of cl so fast ... now i see how =P

Banned

gg

opteron

what about the real leader (the first one) quits the clan and comes back ? the assistant will stay clan leader then or will it just disband ?

Mario

what about the real leader (the first one) quits the clan and comes back ? the assistant will stay clan leader then or will it just disband ?[/b]
    GOD !!!! dont u see on screens that old leader become a NORMAL member ??????? geez... u can go lufferson, find a random turk, just invite him to clan, appoint him as assisstant, give him leadership, quit clan and pm, bb turk... use brain ppl -_-

when leader pass leadership to other guy, hes not even an assisstant, untill new leader dont appoint him... clear enouf ??

tommyleonghk

cool feature

gg

dliel

woh its nice

Ayman4u

the main leader can't get it back unless the asssist that become leader give it back to him ? or Leader can take it anytime ??? pls explain , i made it but i couldnt know how ot get it back again until hemade me assist then hangover again

Mario

the main leader can't get it back unless the asssist that become leader give it back to him ? or Leader can take it anytime ??? pls explain , i made it but i couldnt know how ot get it back again until hemade me assist then hangover again[/b]
    jesus christ !!!!!! cant u just use brain ?? once...

DarK

the main leader can't get it back unless the asssist that become leader give it back to him ? or Leader can take it anytime ??? pls explain , i made it but i couldnt know how ot get it back again until hemade me assist then hangover again[/b]
    if u hand over leadership, to get it back you have to ask him to give it to you agian. k?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast