Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lvl 80 Personal

This is a discussion on Lvl 80 Personal within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I recently bought an account off a trustie from ko4life and he said the 80 personal was open. I got ...
Page: 1

ItsAllStrength

I recently bought an account off a trustie from ko4life and he said the 80 personal was open. I got the warrior at lvl 79 got it back to 80 and no quest opened up. The guy i bought it off of says its bugged and to send a ticket. My 2 questions are if i dont get this resolved is he considered a scammer and has anyone heard o this happening?

Cassie

I recently bought an account off a trustie from ko4life and he said the 80 personal was open. I got the warrior at lvl 79 got it back to 80 and no quest opened up. The guy i bought it off of says its bugged and to send a ticket. My 2 questions are if i dont get this resolved is he considered a scammer and has anyone heard o this happening?[/b]

sounds like bullshit to me...

ItsAllStrength

first time being 80 to i was all excited to get personal then i get fucked in the ass.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

it isnt actually a scam, he kinda lied to u, however there are 2 places to get personal items: slant and ronark land

probably he has the quest for ronark land but he already did the quest in slant and the item broke

yakushimo

yeah i saw on usko forum about 80 quests being bugged not sure its fixed yet.

ItsAllStrength

it isnt actually a scam, he kinda lied to u, however there are 2 places to get personal items: slant and ronark land

probably he has the quest for ronark land but he already did the quest in slant and the item broke[/b]
    both arent there tho

yeah i saw on usko forum about 80 quests being bugged not sure its fixed yet.[/b]
    if this is right i would be a very happy person and would apologize a million times over to old owner

tokationxt

if the quest was open and you did nation transfer you lost it and you can't say nothing

ItsAllStrength

it wasnt nt'd

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

both personal item quest could be bugged. i know clannies who cant do lvl 70 quest and for me its my lvl 80 quest. it allways count just 50% of kills. doesnt matter which mob u kill.
    if u arent able to start quest its a lie since u can accep it

lvl 80 is open yet if cannot go gor it = done

NeronDomitius

if they r not bugged, and u cant take any of quests then you r scammed, simple, account without personal worth less then with personal.

ItsAllStrength

exactly which means its not what i agreed upon which means scammer right?

exactly which means its not what i agreed upon which means scammer right?[/b]
    Its hard to say, if he was selling it to you and said "lvl 80 quest hasnt been done" then yes his a scammer, but if he didnt mention it to you and you took it self granted then its your own fault.

wait for k2s responce, if they say its been done = SCAM

kind a lie but not scam, scam is much more worse then lie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast