Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

close

This is a discussion on close within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; bye bye...
Page: 1

NaidenZ

bye bye

sexy Owa

there is a topic made already, but well my issue for be exactly is a issue of 1300$
    I'm going to sell few items ( most of them) for 1300$ to a turk guy, he has his paypal verified
    now the point is , I am I sure after I get the money and after he get items , he will not make charge back ?[/b]
    there is really no way to prevent charge back but there are a few things you can do to make the charge back less probable to happen, check out Psy's guide for USD sales, you can have the turk dude use an option saying i have recieved the item in question and will not charge back that or if he has a shitty looking history on paypal and you dont the chances are slimmer the charge back will follow through

NaidenZ

even if his paypal is verified ? he still can make chargeback ?

never sold to Turk via paypal. they chargeback u anyway. they cancel transaction thro credit card company, paypal has no way to deal with it.

NaidenZ

NaidenZ

D0ntLikeAFreak

lol gogo have fun getting scammed by a turk

NaidenZ

lol gogo have fun getting scammed by a turk[/b]
    usseles post , for get up your post count ?

If you can't help here, then gtfo

and btw he is a 33 years old turk guy, in koranking seems like he is known nd trustable

not all turks are scamemrs

if u sell items with that $, u should use WU but u can lower ur $ a bit for WU fees. So, all will happy with it. Dont use PP for that $ especially Turk.

"seems like" is nothing. u dont know each other, how can u r sure. u can see at here that many ppl got scammed with ppl who played with them for long time.

anyway, i just told u that to help u a bit cuz i was scammed from a turk with verified paypal, so i dont want it will happen to u.

its up to u. thats ur items.

if u sell items with that $, u should use WU but u can lower ur $ a bit for WU fees. So, all will happy with it. Dont use PP for that $ especially Turk.

"seems like" is nothing. u dont know each other, how can u r sure. u can see at here that many ppl got scammed with ppl who played with them for long time.

anyway, i just told u that to help u a bit cuz i was scammed from a turk with verified paypal, so i dont want it will happen to u.

its up to u. thats ur items.[/b]
    +INFINITE

do him some discount so he can do WU, if he decline he wanted charge back you <_<
    that easy.
    you&#39;d preffer discount some $ then get a charge back and lost everything

NaidenZ

he even know two mods nd more who can vouch for him in koranking >_>
    they are on msn sending me a pm too ><

http://z11.invisionfree.com/knightonlinera...=107243&hl=

this is his signature :

--------------------

traded with this people without problems
    undying-shady1988-anil87-Precise -neo(fabio)-rodi-neccy-neodrake-jordan10-ketum-
    -rotfl-4leytinant-4scoutnight-kyle(joyride)-lonelywolf-outofcontrol-shun-carpumps-jovan-zohark-jarlaxle-curseyou-omicron-eureka-eammon
    -genocide-zytem-tyrapea-duwolfy-sirjisri-YND-sirjack-LeDestructeur-King_Ertrax-romeogui-4pikey-nillie-ilovenastygirls-RezzMePls-jannik-
    bolfenk-duality-shizla-gandzjalf-Thek-Bansay-rageer-B-rAaR?

>_>

pff
    well, its your choice, we can only warn you.

No seas duro! descuentale algo del fee del WU y todo solucionado.

he even know two mods nd more who can vouch for him in koranking >_>
    they are on msn sending me a pm too ><

http://z11.invisionfree.com/knightonlinera...=107243&hl=
    this is his signature :

--------------------

traded with this people without problems
    undying-shady1988-anil87-Precise -neo(fabio)-rodi-neccy-neodrake-jordan10-ketum-
    -rotfl-4leytinant-4scoutnight-kyle(joyride)-lonelywolf-outofcontrol-shun-carpumps-jovan-zohark-jarlaxle-curseyou-omicron-eureka-eammon
    -genocide-zytem-tyrapea-duwolfy-sirjisri-YND-sirjack-LeDestructeur-King_Ertrax-romeogui-4pikey-nillie-ilovenastygirls-RezzMePls-jannik-
    bolfenk-duality-shizla-gandzjalf-Thek-Bansay-rageer-B-rAaR?

>_>[/b]
    u know wat. ppl can turn around with that money. mods are nothing(sorry mods here), but ur the guy that lose money not mods. If he scam u, mods just say sorry later. u can not do anything with them.

anyway, look like u want to find someone that can say "DO IT", so Lets me say and then u can sell

Do IT. xD.good luck man. school time.

VerHom

there is already a guide for selling safe with paypal, use search.

didinino

go every market section, watch on top there is a guide by Psy.
    best thing ever.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast