And yes,im scammed once again

This is a discussion on And yes,im scammed once again within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Was selling my priest,the guy prolly knew the sq answer....Took my login to check the char...And after a few min ...
Page: 1

SonHasQuitted

Default And yes,im scammed once again

Was selling my priest,the guy prolly knew the sq answer....Took my login to check the char...And after a few min i couldnt log in anymore .

Pass changed etc.

Guy went off ofcourse he went to eat

So i scammed Balao And Icegul....Paid Balao back and icegul was a db hacker...

I got scammed like 6 times myself

While trading char for poool,while selling pooool,SonOfSatan was taken my some friend of me who knew the pass wont say his name,Got scammed for 40 gb someday when i tried to buy a warrior,And several times while selling 20gb+ items...U know how it goes trade for 20gb and dont pay rest

Few names i know they are scammers:

Wouter , Wont tell his info cuz he helped me later with something and i think he learned his lesson.

thisissick (Forums) [email protected] (msn) <--- Just scammed my priest off me.

The other names i forgot,im a person who forgives alot but i never get forgiven,,,

Anyway just made this topic to warn u guys about these guys

seller

when u do a trade u with accounts or sell them. 1st rule is NEVER GIVE THE PASSWORD/USER NAME to som1 till he sends the money 1st ! even not to check the account!
    worked for me so far

little_painter

well i bought iceguls priest.. soo you scammed mee bubba ,.

SonHasQuitted

Originally posted by little_painter
    well i bought iceguls priest.. soo you scammed mee bubba ,.
    lol i never been on his char: He gave me items and i never ghave back and sold em to npc(H)