Changing Password

This is a discussion on Changing Password within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So apparently you aren't able to change your password via the knightonlineworld site anymore, you have to do it through ...
Page: 1

So apparently you aren't able to change your password via the knightonlineworld site anymore, you have to do it through this gamersfirst site. So I signed up there and everything and you have to answer the security question, put your password in and then the new pass you want. No matter what I do, it always says that my current password is incorrect. My password is on a note pad so its not hard to fuck a copy paste up 10 times. Even when I put nothing in any field I still get that error. Has anyone else encountered this?

NaidenZ

well, at least i can tell you I've changed my password yesterday trough that shitty system( made an acc in gamersfirst) and everything worked pretty fine , so I guess you did something wrong >_>

lol COPY AND PAST DONT WORK GOR PWWWWWWW CHANGING!!
    Thats your problem!

It always has in the past, I'll just type it. Might wanna take it easy on the caffeine though

Edit: It had nothing to do with the copy paste but I figured out the problem by typing it. My password is 12 characters and it allowed you to sign up with that, but this field only accepts 10 characters.

Quoc

change PW through gamersfirst? do u have to do that now? cuz recently i just changed my PW in my KOL

any time i try with any account it tells me to do it there. I'm just trying to use the forgot password feature to change it but my email service is down right now.

EpsaNomaly

I was trying to make an account yesterday, and made the GamersFirst account, but when trying to log on it wouldnt work :S

This sucks >_<

evilwevel

thats weird, i never had any problems making a new account, not even when they had official announcements about registraton mails not beeing sent to hotmail adresses etc.

it&#39;s always been a 5 min job to make a new e-mail adress and an KO account.

spk

i just changed my pw twice via knightonlineworld website

Quoc

i just changed my pw twice via knightonlineworld website[/b]

same ^^ lol

Whenever I click change pw it redirects me to a list of instructions on how to register and change it with gamersfirst.

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

I also have this problem but then I realized my password is 11 Digits however GamersFirst Website allows only 10 Digits ZZZzzzZZZ So yeah, I sent a customer ticket regarding to this issue..

slaps

yatta i had the same problem and i used the forgot pw system it works

Yea thats what I ended up doing. gmail was down for like 5 hours so I had to wait.