Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

CHAOS

This is a discussion on CHAOS within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I love it, just give us the impression how noobs some ppl are without their gear protecting their ass's Ofc ...
Page: 2

DualityPT

I love it, just give us the impression how noobs some ppl are without their gear protecting their ass's

Ofc its a KS fest but i love when we got on 1 on 1's and if you start with low hp and win it's very enjoyable =)

Former KOK A.d.m.i.n Validating

Quote Originally Posted by bleki View Post
    3rd was my worst ... I usually win with 20% more kills but now there are a lots of wallhackers and i think koxp is working there too. Boxes seems bugged i get 90% light "pit" and sometimes drain restore but only one killing blade out of 30 events while some guys kills me with killing blade damn too often. Anyway, 8m exp and blue chest every time so this event worth it.
    It depends on your current status.

From http://kingofknight.com/zone.php?id=85:
    Which item you get is determined by your position on the leader board. If you are in the first quarter, you get Light Feet. In the second quarter, you get Drain Restore. And if you are in the second half, you get Killing Blade.

Obviously players who are always at the top will only encounter Killing Blade from the receiving end. Decrease your skillfulness to get a chance to try it out.

What are the times for Chaos? I live in Toronto.

Quote Originally Posted by str8 View Post
    yea i agree its only not fun if you rnot good at it

like he said you need to use a variety of skills:

Nova when u see a group

Fire skill when you see someone low hp or if your gonna go 1v1, fire skill and rush

Use the sword skill(learn to combo) ive seen so many ppl who cant combo for crap and i rape them with a combo

and make sure you watch your cube skills because the one does 10k dmg

also just to be a pain, if ur full hp and can combo, go jump someone 1v1 and u can kill both without losing even half your hp.

+1to last thing i do it all the time, ive been ganged before in a vs and end up killing both xD

Quote Originally Posted by gyorokpeter View Post
    It depends on your current status.

From King of Knight - Chaos Dungeon:
    Which item you get is determined by your position on the leader board. If you are in the first quarter, you get Light Feet. In the second quarter, you get Drain Restore. And if you are in the second half, you get Killing Blade.

Obviously players who are always at the top will only encounter Killing Blade from the receiving end. Decrease your skillfulness to get a chance to try it out.
    My level 36 character with 0 ladder got only light feet today. I say it's bugged also.

The king. Senior Member

My level 36 character with 0 ladder got only light feet today. I say it's bugged also.
    You get skill depending on ur rank in the event i beleive cus when i was in middle igot Restore, but when on tp i always get the Light feet, and iam perm nazi on my server.

TNM

He means the chaos leaderboard (viewable by holding alt) not ladder points or something if you meant that
    If you start everyone has an equal score so everyone is in the top, therefore you get only lightfeet. I guess you've been belonging to the top then for the rest of the chaos.

Quote Originally Posted by kibal View Post
    Rofl you must be a genius to know those things.
    wow you must be a genius to post this, seeing as I only said it because 75% of ppl who i go againts in chaos cant/dont combo for shit

Quote Originally Posted by TNM View Post
    He means the chaos leaderboard (viewable by holding alt) not ladder points or something if you meant that
    Ah, thx. It's clear now why i always get only lightfeet My worst result was 3rd in chaos.

Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    What are the times for Chaos? I live in Toronto.
    yeah would appericate it some1 could give the times of chaos for toronto timezone

Little archer Senior Member

all i kno is about gmt-5 (mytimezone)

EDIT: NOT 4PM -> 3pm
    8pm
    5am
    8am
    Last edited by razor; 12-19-2009 at 03:48 AM. Reason: wrong schedule

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    all i kno is about gmt-5 (mytimezone)

4pm
    8pm
    5am
    8am
    thanks im in the same timezone

Check the clock left from clan notice/server button, it works for me. Not perfect, but the chaos times are correct.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shady View Post
    thanks im in the same timezone
    its 3PM i had to edit it

Funniest thing ever.... EVERY1 dc'd lmao! So I killed everyone and went afk till the end :x

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast