Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

CHAOS

This is a discussion on CHAOS within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by TabbyCat Funniest thing ever.... EVERY1 dc'd lmao! So I killed everyone and went afk till the end ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by TabbyCat View Post
    Funniest thing ever.... EVERY1 dc'd lmao! So I killed everyone and went afk till the end :x
    well yea, alot ppl dc at chaos including me.

Little archer Senior Member

i dced 4 secs after it said "The Battle is over"

2nd place zzzzzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by TabbyCat View Post
    Funniest thing ever.... EVERY1 dc'd lmao! So I killed everyone and went afk till the end :x
    Yea... And no blue chest nor oracle only exp.

I got all 3 actually :s

pthawaii

Basic questions,

1. Is there a lvl limit? My mage is 82, and his Chaos event doesn't show like my 69 priest. Maybe diff time event?
    2. Does it matter what gear you have on or is that all normalized inside? In other words, my char can be naked and np?
    Last edited by pthawaii; 12-19-2009 at 03:53 PM.

You'll be surprised : from chaos NPC
    And yes, inside chaos arena everyone has same skills/stats excluding koxpers who can wallhack. However, they have zero chance to survive if you legcut them far from the walls.

pthawaii

Okay, I went to my 1st Chaos. Was tons of fun, but I sux lol. INT priest don't know much about killing peeps lol. Need some advice on skill bar set up, really didn't have a clue, but I did make some kills with the aoe thing (use just like aoe db skills).

Skill bar and right click advice? Thanks.

Yakob_1

Just try to hit people redballing... and you'll be good

Most important : use R combo, r skill r r skill r r etc.
    Watch who has low hp, and attack him.
    If you vs someone you can win easily most of the time with this skills :
    - 1. poison knife to drain 2k dmg
    - 2. flame or ice throwing skill, flame hits 3k ice hits 3-4x 1k dot damage.
    - 3. jump on the guy and legcut, most of the ppl trying to flee if they are slowed down - easy kill.
    - 4. use the spammable skill with r combo.
    - 5. if you see a group, cast a nova on them it also stuns sometimes.
    - 6. spam hp pot non-stop. I use rightclick hp potting so i have all important skill on the first skillbar.

My skill bar

1 - hp
    2 - fire thing
    3 - sword saint
    4 - poison knife
    5 - sprint
    6 - lightning aoe thing

I tend to have light feet on right click

TBH you don't really need to have pots on right click, all the people who go there are the fuckers who have no PK skills and can only KS, the rest are the turks who can't combo for shit

A few pointers or techniques

1 - When you are in there, stay away from someone who gets a cube from the two centre areas, 9/10 I find you get killing blade from there more often and someone solo usually attacks you and wins

2 - Always be aware of the spinning blades on ground, they're good for 5k damage and helps to finish people off quicker

3 - KS, yes, sometimes I do it but I still go into bunches of 5-6 people and take them all on. To be honest, it's inevitable you KS at some point, because it's a free for all

4 - Keep your lightning aoe until you see a group of people, I also tend to use it when I'm surrounded, if you're lucky it stuns a few

5 - Use poison knives when the opponent has MAX hp, then it does 2k dmg, as opposed to almost dead when it does maybe 100 dmg

6 - Try to use combos with skills and your weapons. When nobody is near me and it's 1v1 I like to use dagger + fire thing for 5k damage, then combo them to death. Nobody has even won me so far

7 - I keep light feet on right click for running away to repot, good for saving your ass. If you wanna be a twat and not give the person the kill run into the spinning blades and commit suicide

8 - COMBO, COMBO , COMBO, you wouldn't believe how many people you can kill. I've come out of a 4-5 situation with 3-4 kills, I'm usually always 1st or 2nd when I go there now cos I'm more aware

PS If you don't like your skill bar, set it up like a normal skill bar, the skills are there.

Few others, but that's usually the basics of it

pthawaii

Last two posts, actually helpful information. Thanks.

Legit Good Gun Senior Member bladegreat's Avatar

Chaos is the best event to date, its so funny seeing all those "pro" warriors getting their ass kicked when they are equally geared. Its all about combo - and well ofcourse ks sometimes. Its awesome.

Banned

I don't have a problem with it presay.. i haven't gotten wings or anything great like that. I think the biggest annoyance would be the ksing.. its like u don't have to have skill to play in it just be a good kser. Probley just me lol but its how i feel keep haveing fun tho

it is all about ks Seriously everytime u almost killed some1 a guy runs by u and boom he stole ur kill.

bigj1994

i like it. doesnt take too much work to be good at haha. and nobody is way overpowered. just same old skills get old

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast