Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 65

CHAOS

This is a discussion on CHAOS within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It's still very addictive and fun, but two things piss me off in there. Well lots do Wallhackers and KSers ...
Page: 4


  1. #46
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Durham England
    Posts
    2,005

    Default

    It's still very addictive and fun, but two things piss me off in there. Well lots do

    Wallhackers and KSers - fucking ass holes
    The fucking cheaters who get killing blades

    I swear, it's irritating, they are the ones who are at top of the leader board in game, yet they ALWAYS seem to find the box with the killing blade in.

  2. #47
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Durham England
    Posts
    2,005

    Default

    an additional following from my previous post from more recent experiences

    - You will get nova'd to fuck
    - Your novas will NEVER stun
    - Novas thrown by turks always stun
    - you will always get ks'd
    - wallhackers and cheaters always get killing blade

    The only certainty you have is that 99% of the people in there are skill less fuckers who can't PK to save their lives

    So just follow suit and look to KS everyone, since thats all what people do now and it's good to piss people off

    /rant mode off

  3. #48
    Senior Member judgeroybean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    63

    Default

    yes must make you feel good to be top ks'er

  4. #49
    Senior Member judgeroybean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    63

    Wink name at bottom

    Quote Originally Posted by trytankme View Post
    u just dont like other people seeing ur name at the bottom of the list
    dont like it then dont join it, u got a choice u know
    ya think ?

  5. #50
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Durham England
    Posts
    2,005

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by judgeroybean View Post
    yes must make you feel good to be top ks'er
    Good thing I don't have to KS to win then, it's just everyone else sucks ass in there

    One thing what is pissing me of though (or rather 3)

    1 - My novas, never or rarely stun. Yet everytime a turk throws a nova I'm always stunned

    2 - I hate wallhackers and hackers, they always seem to know where the killing blades are, must be a map thing for them >.>

    3 - My skills keep failing, I throw fire blade and it never lands, but I end up using the skill and have to wait for the recharge lol

    I still come out with my 8m xp and blue chest so I don't care, just need to get rid of some rants

  6. #51
    Senior Member lilvoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    190

    Default

    You can only get killing blade when your in a certain postion on the board. it tells you on that screen when its gonna start.

  7. #52
    Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,360

    Default

    chaos gets lamer and lamer for me. i get in the top 3 usually
    but the ks ing is so out of control it just pisses me off haha

  8. #53
    Senior Member pipomago's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by puggy306td View Post
    Good thing I don't have to KS to win then, it's just everyone else sucks ass in there

    One thing what is pissing me of though (or rather 3)

    1 - My novas, never or rarely stun. Yet everytime a turk throws a nova I'm always stunned

    2 - I hate wallhackers and hackers, they always seem to know where the killing blades are, must be a map thing for them >.>

    3 - My skills keep failing, I throw fire blade and it never lands, but I end up using the skill and have to wait for the recharge lol

    I still come out with my 8m xp and blue chest so I don't care, just need to get rid of some rants
    Look the post number 5 made for u.
    U firts love that event and now u say this is a shit ?

    so finaly what`s the point its good or its bad ?

    xD
    dont take as ofense dude

  9. #54
    /Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,025

    Default

    Ah, chaos is damn easy to win.. It's all about knowing who to kill, who to dmg and who to vs ^^

  10. #55
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Durham England
    Posts
    2,005

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pipomago View Post
    Look the post number 5 made for u.
    U firts love that event and now u say this is a shit ?

    so finaly what`s the point its good or its bad ?

    xD
    dont take as ofense dude
    The place is good that's why I always go, it's just shit with all the fucking hackers in there

    As for killing blade, yes I know it's determined by place on leader board, but even when I watch the hackers (I know DragarD is one) the char avoided one cube and went straight to another then used a killing blade on someone straight away

  11. #56
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,648

    Default

    i have noticed that the nova stun chance is determined on how many ppl u hit...

    cuz everytime i use it on a "vs" it never EVER stuns at all.

    however i get 24/7 stunned on the gangbang so...

  12. #57
    /Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,025

    Default

    You might be on to something Razy..

  13. #58
    kaleopa1
    Guest

    Default

    Hackers only get killing blade because they are in the bottom 50% of the players, which means getting killing blade actually sucks because you are ranked low. so its not a specific cube that gives killing blade, its ur position on the board. so if a hacker has killing blade, hacking isn't working to well for him, other then that hacks are nto going to help u in chaos. ksing and a good combo is.

  14. #59
    Hob
    Hob is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    222

    Default

    i can't tell u my opinion i have never try XD

  15. #60
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Durham England
    Posts
    2,005

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kaleopa1 View Post
    Hackers only get killing blade because they are in the bottom 50% of the players, which means getting killing blade actually sucks because you are ranked low. so its not a specific cube that gives killing blade, its ur position on the board. so if a hacker has killing blade, hacking isn't working to well for him, other then that hacks are nto going to help u in chaos. ksing and a good combo is.
    To a certain point yeah, but wallhackers do get help in Chaos, I never get to kill the bastards because they always hide

    Doesn't bother me, I always come out in the top of the list with my Blue Chest + 8m xp, it's always fun ripping new arseholes to the people on diez who think they're pros, when you're in dungeon you really see how good they are. Pure KS and no combo

    I might record another Chaos tonight, since I now have a registered version of Guncam ^_^

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •