Chaos > Diet + Lousy

This is a discussion on Chaos > Diet + Lousy within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Chaos - Resets skills as it supposed to be but as long with skills it resets pots too... Old ones ...
Page: 1

t-bag

Chaos - Resets skills as it supposed to be but as long with skills it resets pots too... Old ones like soul/water of favors even new ones too.

Restricted Diet - Cancels old potions but the time rly isn't 5s as it supposed to be and no effect on new potions. :angry:

theres an archer on my server that has a restricted diet windowforce and it is SUCH A PAIN IN THE ASS because he also has a +9 iron bow he switches to after the curse goes into effect

i personally have never used a chaos weapon, but i can imagine it could only be effective against rogues (and maybe mages, but the lvl 72 staff is spammable so...)

t-bag

theres an archer on my server that has a restricted diet windowforce and it is SUCH A PAIN IN THE ASS because he also has a +9 iron bow he switches to after the curse goes into effect

i personally have never used a chaos weapon, but i can imagine it could only be effective against rogues (and maybe mages, but the lvl 72 staff is spammable so...)[/b]
    The chaos doesn't make all skills go cool down it makes skills unusable for a certain time and you can't use any potions during chaos curse.

Diet works only on the old potions soul/favors. New potions are still usable over diet curse.

You can compare chaos with a shock stun or w/e that gay skill is called. Chaos works on you like shock stun + disables your potions at least you can move. (/Run)