Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Should I come back?

This is a discussion on Should I come back? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Man, it's been about 9 months since i quit KOL for the 3rd time. Ive played WoW up to lvl ...
Page: 1

Default Should I come back?

Man, it's been about 9 months since i quit KOL for the 3rd time. Ive played WoW up to lvl 80 and got bored, played the new modern warfare 2. Nothing can replace the fun I had on KOL. I started playing knight online over 5 years ago so I've seen the good and the bad. The problem with KOL is that for old school players like me who have already sold their accounts and items, it's tough to come back.

Now granted, I could easily come on here and buy some items to get me started, purchase premium, and be on my way.... but is it really worth it? KOL is a big investment for most players. If I play again, I won't be surprised if I end up spending $500 the first month just to get me on my feet again. I'm hardcore so grinding out levels again does not bore me. Just worried about wasting money only to end up quitting again.

What do you guys think? Something about this game keeps you hooked for years, but am I just falling victim once again to the KOL charm?

DarcyShaw

Default reply

I would think that if you quit once, remember why you quit mull over that reason, and get your answer! Remember what are you gaining from doing something?

If you quit Ko once, and you got bored of WOW. I wouldnt suggest coming back.
    You would prolly end up bashing your head on the keyboard after day one.
    Quiting WOW cause of boredom and starting KO, would be like "leaving boredom behind, to join madness instead".
    But then again thats just my opinion.
    Last edited by VladDarco; 12-17-2009 at 07:48 AM.

Starting up in KO now is very easy TBH, no half xp until lvl 80, bdw, chaos, juraid mountain. You got plenty of opportunities for money

Since your low level you will be killing monsters a lot, save the monster stones you get and when you're strong enough go into the new zone and get yourself some uniques and more xp

Quote Originally Posted by puggy306td View Post
    Starting up in KO now is very easy TBH, no half xp until lvl 80, bdw, chaos, juraid mountain. You got plenty of opportunities for money

Since your low level you will be killing monsters a lot, save the monster stones you get and when you're strong enough go into the new zone and get yourself some uniques and more xp

yeah, i would say the same thing.

But then again, we all left ko cus of rly good reasons, and trust me, when u start again, u will remember why u left in the first place. I sure did lol.

But! If you miss ko, and wanna play, why not? Ko IS fun, or else we wouldnt play it. Gogo ko is my opinion ^^

Friendly advice. Do not start over. Not worth it.

Mmm i quit too for more than 1 year, but then a friend told me about chaos expansion and i decided to try out, and i gotta say, its kinda fun for me now. With all these events (chaos, bdw, quests) you can lvl pretty fast, prices aint that high in the server i play, so its all right for me. I gotta admit it, theres no other game like KO >.< Even if u move to another game, it wont ever be the same. KO PK System > All .

woah woah woah, no xp cut til 80? Did they just do that as of Chaos expansion?

blah man, I am in the exact same boat as you are. Started ko in roughly 2004, quit about 3-4 times, and deciding if it's worth it to come back now or not =( I dunno what to do =\

ps. i r beepbeep... stupid login name thing

they setting it up for lvl 85?

I haven't quit for longer than 1 month, and that was because I wanted to take a break nothing else

can only say the cheating/hacking things are out of hand, but if you do go back im seling some warior stuf in diez

is the cheating/hacking seriously bad again?

not on c-west

Quote Originally Posted by jamaul08 View Post
    is the cheating/hacking seriously bad again?

Seems to be like it always has been. Play for a few days and you will most likely realize why you quit in the first place.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast