Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

ChaosKnightZ...

This is a discussion on ChaosKnightZ... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Omg Ulti Sorry to hear, I know what's it like. Gl man...
Page: 2

Omg Ulti

Sorry to hear, I know what's it like. Gl man

gotdam all the gg get screwed good i dont play much anymore

i hope u had fun playin atleast

Banned

cya bro in real life :/ i will miss u
    im was :JonY: (sold) in ko, i think u know me xD.
    all days you and me talked :')

Wuzzle

Okie Ulti you posted saying that you were hacked BUT you are the one selling the items that brute got taken OFF the char by "someone" that had the login details.....

Originally posted by ultimaliaz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ultimaliaz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ChaosKnightZ
    Willing to trade for a lvl 72+ priest human. Only legit players. If geared for geared pm me on what gear u hav. Mainly trading naked for naked

Warrior lvl 71

NP : about to hit 260k

[u]Gear
    Armour
    Full +7 shell set rebirthed

Wepeons
    Lugias +1/70 rebirthed
    Exceptional DS +5/80 rebirthed

Accessories
    2 x Foverin Rings
    1 x PE +1 - SOLD
    1 x PE
    1 x WP
    +12/1 belt str

Others
    full set undying set +7 with +8 pauldron
    full set +9 hp accessories
    set of wepeon defence shields
    and more in inn :P

erm new stuffs are:
    avedon +1(reversed +7)
    2x rocs
    shell set +1/12 str
    dual WE
    WP
    12/1 belt str
    and undy set still
    ^.^[/b]
    ^^^ are the items that went missing so wtf is going on?

xAraChNiDx

u scam brutes gear, then sell them on the forums and have the hide to say he scammed you.

ggf tard

hell of a coincidence brute buys the char his shit gets scammed then one of the former players of the account starts selling that EXACT gear on the forums.

im sorry to the folks who think this wanker is a good gun, im sure he has been in the past, but he sure as hell isnt now.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

sorry ulti i was your friend but i have to say this out-

me n vacant... we have ALWAYS been suspicious of you. when i shared my mage(kagecava) with you and it got "hacked" somehow, me and vacy always thought there was something weird about it. i tried to find out the IP of whoever traded those items but too bad it didn't work. its also funny that when i sold it to st0rmy, he had a glassbelt on it (and i was the only one who knew the password) and it didn't get "hacked".

and at that time there was a major-hacking spree, so we decided to take it as that, since we only lost like a full complete set and some gay shit.

funny thing was it happened right when we were gona quit the mage and sell the gear.... weird?

and everytime you shared an acc, the acc ALWAYS gets hacked. no doubt i knew this would happen to chaos for sure.

so whether ultima is a scammer, you guys just have to judge yourself.

Brute

No need for the topic to go on any longer then it has already, I've pmd Ulti about whats happened and why etc.

Shits gone way out of hand and I hope it just gets sorted now seeing Ulti and I both know what happened.

PFK

well look at that all of zing clan are backin up this guy ... wouldnt be suprised if use 4 tossers didnt have nothing to do with this

lorrez u where ligit untill u started buying all ur shit

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by PFK
    well look at that all of zing clan are backin up this guy ... wouldnt be suprised if use 4 tossers didnt have nothing to do with this *

I was going to say that, but then I saw cava say something, then I realized I trust cava alot (chinks 4 life), so I don't know what to believe atm.

Wuzzle

Originally posted by PFK
    well look at that all of zing clan are backin up this guy ... wouldnt be suprised if use 4 tossers didnt have nothing to do with this *

Fuck off wanker, your a scammer who steals shite of so called mates so your opinion means nothing... plz fuck off and die :wub:

Siktir git ve geber

Brute

I don't really care what people think tbh, i'm tired of trying to prove myself to people. It's between me and Ulti and as I had said in my last post I have pm'd ulti about what happened etc etc etc.

Leave the topic go because your inputs are not important or helping either of us to resolve the matter - Not disrespecting anyone who stuck up for myself and ulti. I feel I speak for both of us when I say that we appreciate you all in doing that.

Lock topic plz.

PFK

[quote]
    Siktir git ve geber
    does that mean i have his items and pfk is awsome in turkish or?

think if he was a "hacker" me and ad1l would have lost our chars long ago.

ub3rslart

Originally posted by PFK
    well look at that all of zing clan are backin up this guy ... wouldnt be suprised if use 4 tossers didnt have nothing to do with this
    So your saying your not surprised we had nothing to do with this.....Thanks for your support.

Gillette you were legit untill you started scamming all your shit.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PFK

I was going to say that, but then I saw cava say something, then I realized I trust cava alot (chinks 4 life), so I don't know what to believe atm.[/b]
    didn't know u were in love with me

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast