Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

ChaosKnightZ...

This is a discussion on ChaosKnightZ... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; omfg cava? wtf man? this hurts , realy u think i hacked kagecava?ffs i lvld it and geared it out ...
Page: 3

ultimaliaz

omfg cava? wtf man? this hurts , realy u think i hacked kagecava?ffs i lvld it and geared it out ......geez
    and wuzzle, the items in section were on the acc last time i logged ffs
    i logged it once during exams and saw that gear on it
    i didnt know it was brutes DUH
    i tought dong traded pe +40 gb and lugias +7+excep ds+8 for we's rocs and avedon...
    NOW I DUN HAVE SHIT LEFT ON DIES thx to god knows who
    anyway, dong is trying to contact cs
    cava im disapointed in u and vacy too tot u were friends
    well w/e

ultimaliaz

Originally posted by xAraChNiDx
    u scam brutes gear, then sell them on the forums and have the hide to say he scammed you.

ggf tard

hell of a coincidence brute buys the char his shit gets scammed then one of the former players of the account starts selling that EXACT gear on the forums.

im sorry to the folks who think this wanker is a good gun, im sure he has been in the past, but he sure as hell isnt now.
    get ur facts straight
    I DIDNT KNOW IT DIDNT BELONG TO DONG
    HELL i didnt even know dong sold it....... he didnt tell me
    chaos will write here soon , he can vouch for me

ub3rslart

Originally posted by ultimaliaz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ultimaliaz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-xAraChNiDx
    u scam brutes gear, then sell them on the forums and have the hide to say he scammed you.

ggf tard

hell of a coincidence brute buys the char his shit gets scammed then one of the former players of the account starts selling that EXACT gear on the forums.

im sorry to the folks who think this wanker is a good gun, im sure he has been in the past, but he sure as hell isnt now.
    get ur facts straight
    chaos will write here soon , he can vouch for me[/b]

Will you be giving Brute his gear back?

ultimaliaz

Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl
    sorry ulti i was your friend but i have to say this out-

me n vacant... we have ALWAYS been suspicious of you. when i shared my mage(kagecava) with you and it got "hacked" somehow, me and vacy always thought there was something weird about it. i tried to find out the IP of whoever traded those items but too bad it didn't work. its also funny that when i sold it to st0rmy, he had a glassbelt on it (and i was the only one who knew the password) and it didn't get "hacked".

and at that time there was a major-hacking spree, so we decided to take it as that, since we only lost like a full complete set and some gay shit. *

funny thing was it happened right when we were gona quit the mage and sell the gear.... weird?

and everytime you shared an acc, the acc ALWAYS gets hacked. no doubt i knew this would happen to chaos for sure.

so whether ultima is a scammer, you guys just have to judge yourself.
    excuse me? why would i scam my own gear rofl
    i worked fukin hard for that ' crappy' complete set
    every acc hacked?
    ad1l, ratj3,princeblaw,zephyr( yes ur own fuking char),atm still saishi.......and many more ill think abt it and write later

ultimaliaz

Originally posted by ub3rslart+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ub3rslart)</div>
    Originally posted by ultimaliaz@

ggf tard

get ur facts straight
    I DUN HAVE HIS GEAR for the fukin last time
    i have been studying all friggin week for exams and logged maybe once or twice, once on chaos

Will you be giving Brute his gear back?[/b]

Brute

mmm I can almost see what happened here, but this is not the place to say it.

ultimaliaz

Originally posted by ultimaliaz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ultimaliaz)</div>
    Originally posted by ub3rslart+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ub3rslart)
    <!--QuoteBegin-ultimaliaz
    @

ggf tard

get ur facts straight
    I DUN HAVE HIS GEAR for the fukin last time
    i have been studying all friggin week for exams and logged maybe once or twice, once on chaos

Will you be giving Brute his gear back?[/b]
    [/b][/quote]
    too lazy to edit and quote again
    off to study , ill keep posting soon

ultimaliaz

<!--QuoteBegin-lIIIIIIIIIIl

me n vacant... we have ALWAYS been suspicious of you. when i shared my mage(kagecava) with you and it got "hacked" somehow, me and vacy always thought there was something weird about it. i tried to find out the IP of whoever traded those items but too bad it didn't work. its also funny that when i sold it to st0rmy, he had a glassbelt on it (and i was the only one who knew the password) and it didn't get "hacked".

and at that time there was a major-hacking spree, so we decided to take it as that, since we only lost like a full complete set and some gay shit. *

funny thing was it happened right when we were gona quit the mage and sell the gear.... weird?

and everytime you shared an acc, the acc ALWAYS gets hacked. no doubt i knew this would happen to chaos for sure.

every acc hacked?
    ad1l, ratj3,princeblaw,zephyr( yes ur own fuking char),atm still saishi.......and many more ill think abt it and write later[/b]
    +immo,dangalar,mrnotorious,p0o0ol,ismellcookies

ok this is what happened. I sold chaos to brute for cash but the deal was to let me use the character when brute doesnt use it till my holidays finishes and once i said my good byes ingame to my clannies and all my friends who made the game worth living to play. We were also waiting for the SQ to be replied by cs which it did. The gear from chaos was taken and given to my clannies while brute gears the char up himself. I havent contacted ulti to tell him about it because he is busy with his exams and rarely goes on msn so he didnt know about the new gear and what has happened. A few days later chaos was sold, it got stripped when i came home from work. I didnt know who stripped chaos but that day in the morning at 8 am my time, some one was logged on to chaos and i didnt know who. So i left and went to work then at around 4 pm my time, i signed on to msn and was about to see if brute was using chaos. He wasnt so i logged him in. Saw the char naked. Got shocked =o then signed on msn to see if brute knew what happened. He didnt know what happened too but he didnt log onto chaos at am in the morning. So someone else was using chaos that morning but I didnt know who. So i suggested that it was the hacker. Thats the story for the char. Quitted ko. GL ingame all. Brute if there was anything i said that was false above, correct me. Bye and gl all. :wub:

Wuzzle

So was all Brutes gear sold or what?

ultimaliaz

hacker prolly took it
    dong did u check for keyloggers? i did and i got none

Well, ulti you seem like a good guy and you helped me in the past but come on buddy almost every account you've touched has gotten hacked/items taken off.

The only thing that made me suspicious is the second u get hacked, the next char u play gets decked out in gear. You just cant rebuild as fast as you did back then and I never understood that. Though now wit this "evedence" of you selling the items taken from brute.... thats sad to hear.

I have yet to see an account you play that wasent hacked unless it was your own. Not to mention I know for a fact you took some +8 paper armor off zephyr way back... thats what made me think of these things.

And to hear dongs side of this, the items were taken off as usual with every other acc u have played, and I just dont think a person can get hacked that much unless u have a keylogger... and you already told me in the past you didn't. But either way if you had a keylogger the items would have been taken much earlier.

Now, I shoulden't say this but this is what I think - dong was getting ready to sell the account or trade it and you felt it wasent secure to be playing it with the fear he may sell it so you took the items.

I don't know if your a hacker or not ulti but why blame us to be suspicious? Every account u touch has been hacked which is why I wonder dong let u on the warrior anyway (weather ur hacker or not the acc wasent safe with u).

If ur not I am sorry but thats what I believe. I just hope that if you ARE the hacker that you don't plan on selling these same items on a new ko4life account cause I will make sure the ip are checked.

And if I remember correctly, sashi's items are sealed. ANYWAYS, sorry ulti if I am wrong but it wont hurt me to be pessemistic.. I will try whatever I can to get dongs items back.

Oh, and I will say this. I know on Kava's old mage the items were taken off, not hacked otherwise the thorn scroll and other stuff would have been taken off. Yes, most of the items on the acc were yours but again I think u felt insecure and took them off. I don't know why you would have lied about that but anyways.. hackers will take anything worth value and ignore or trash the rest unless they miss something but in this case the thorn scroll was right there in the inventory... and back then it was definatly worth something.

ultimaliaz

vacy, what the fuck do u mean with the paper armor on zephyr??
    honestly wtf are u talkin abt man
    and i already listed all my chars that weren't hacked zzz
    think what u want i dun care anymore, i tot u were a friend but guess not afteral

abt me selling brutes items...
    i logged the acc once, items were on it i never saw before, avedon, rocs,we and such, i thought they belonged to chaos so i listed it instead of the lugias ,, cant list items we dun have anymore duh

abt the fast rebuild, i assume on kagecava?
    i made 6 bil off market that time
    even made 2 bil in one day once
    this sounds suspicious, i know, i rmr like it was yesterday, server went down and i had bought 5 lyc pendants for normal price , sold every1 for 200mil prfit or smth

this makes me very sad ppl think i would actually do that
    dong is my best ingame friend ffs
    but ye think w/e u want im so fuking sick of it
    btw
    anyone knows some1 able to check trade logs/ips and such cuz i want this dealt with
    i dont wanne leave and being known as a hacker and such

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

<!--QuoteBegin-lIIIIIIIIIIl

every acc hacked?
    ad1l, ratj3,princeblaw,zephyr( yes ur own fuking char),atm still saishi.......and many more ill think abt it and write later[/b]
    lets see, because when it started out u had nothing on the char but a dd helm+6/25 which i told u NOT TO SOLD several times yet u stil sold it? you made money out of that, so obviously the whole stuff wasn't earned by you.

again i say you're a suspect, i didn't say you are definitely the one. why are you so angsty.

+1, no need to get all angry it's not like we can proove anything. Fact of the matter is Zephyr account had some +8 paper armors on it and both me and cava couldent figure out where they went. Anyways it honestly doesen't matter that was over a year ago.. nothing on my shoulders about that I brushed it off. But like I said ABOVE, there's no proof that you have done anything but can u seriously say it isn't suspect. :wacko:

anyways I am not talking about the kagecava incedent which you earned a lot of money quickly... hell I just recently did the same by whoring out the market and earned a lot of coins although that took me around a month. I am talking about EVERY time you get hacked and start from scratch you came back with better items than you ever had before withen a crazy period of time.

Anyways I wont post here anymore, everyone here knows we got no proof ulti so why get so angry, I didn't even read your pm I just deleted it.There is nothing for u to say to me I do think you took some items from zephyr way back but like I said thats the past... I dont know what to make of the chaosknightz situation and I guess I dont care. I just hope dong gets his items back, and the hacker gets prosecuted.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast