Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Chaotic generator fake peice of shit

This is a discussion on Chaotic generator fake peice of shit within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if you dont want enchant scroll, slow down your computer to 1 fps so you can clearly see drop pictures ...
Page: 2

Banned

if you dont want enchant scroll, slow down your computer to 1 fps so you can clearly see drop pictures and stop it on enchant scroll picture.. you wont get enchant scroll for sure, but other random item [/b]
    thats really work ?

lol......you're complaining because the chaotic generator is random and not easy for anyone with half a brain to figure out and get uniques from every time?[/b]
    exactly lol.

They just show pics of the new shyt to get u a chub, but u never will win them.

MillionVoices

Sue k2 for false misrepresentation haha

mikka

pretty shitty.. totally screwed me... 21 gems.... 8 black, 6 green, 7 blue.. results = 6 BUS, 4 attack sc, 4 defense sc, 3 warrior shell, 2 priest shell, 2 mage shell.... so yeahh fuk this!!!

i've gotten 2 stone splitters from probably 10 gbs of gems (black=10mil green=15mil, blue=20mil, silver=100m), got 1 of them to +7 so i broke even :/

They show like 50 items being circulated really quick, but its not a true lotto. The item you get has nothing to even do with the pics.

I just got 2 Armor enchant scrolls, yet all i Saw was the new items being switched.

So fuck you generator useless garbage[/b]
    i dont got time to read whole topic but jus shows ur dumb in rofd the generator was buggable and if u took ksc it would stop on an item and u were able to click the stop button and watever item was showing when u took ksc u would get proving its not random

i dont got time to read whole topic but jus shows ur dumb in rofd the generator was buggable and if u took ksc it would stop on an item and u were able to click the stop button and watever item was showing when u took ksc u would get proving its not random[/b]
    LOL, so u can take multiple ksc with one fragment until u get unique? or one fragment is set with one drop? oO

LOL, so u can take multiple ksc with one fragment until u get unique? or one fragment is set with one drop? oO[/b]
    i think its because taking a ksc lags it for a sec, so u can take ksc til u get a good thing.

Kreeden

NOT TO ME! I got a spear of murky waters today on girakon

i think its because taking a ksc lags it for a sec, so u can take ksc til u get a good thing.[/b]
    yes but its one of the first things when u lag the generator that way the stop button is also lagged

NOT TO ME! I got a spear of murky waters today on girakon [/b]
    Gay <_<

Chakademsen

hola, i just wait 2 min and 10 secs, i get from 10 blue gems, 4 uniques, 2 Oasis Staff 1 Lilly Entirement, 1 x Howling Rooster

dunno if im just superstitious but it works fine xD

Chaka

killer2675

lol ive handed in no mroe then 20 frags, gems together and gotten Flame Ring, Legionarre Band

MillionVoices

i dont got time to read whole topic but jus shows ur dumb in rofd the generator was buggable and if u took ksc it would stop on an item and u were able to click the stop button and watever item was showing when u took ksc u would get proving its not random[/b]
    Were not playing ROFD

rat face

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12