Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is this char safe?

This is a discussion on Is this char safe? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I bought an account from Peyo which is a moderator for a polish forum. Most ppl know him. He sold ...
Page: 1

Default Is this char safe?

I bought an account from Peyo which is a moderator for a polish forum. Most ppl know him.

He sold the account cuz his items got deleted and guess what, it happened to me too. Transfered my stuff from another char, had the items for a very long time on my other account.

I dont know if Peyo was the original owner of the account.

I changed all info, including region except secret question.

And premium or other stuff has never been bought on the account.

But I simply wonder; Is the account safe? Would I be able to gear the char up safely if Ibought prem and changed secret question?

Do you believe I've could have been hacked, scammed or did K2 just delete my items for a reason?

Thx in advance.
    Last edited by Westside; 05-30-2010 at 12:03 PM.

Banned

did you change ALL the info?

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

I've heard of people (on the officials) saying that their items just disappeared cus of all the server instability or something.

Ashet for example lost some stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    did you change ALL the info?
    Yeah, I did change ALL the info except secret question and that cant be changed until I buy prem...

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

nothing is safe in ko

BUMP, Anyone else that could tell me what you believe?

Banned

i think the original owner whit the original mail/ secret answer can get it anyways

Atheist

It's simple: When u noticed ur items where gone, was the password changed (did u have to ask for a new password?) if it's a no, then yes, they got deleted, if it's a yes. . . well, obviousness.

Atheist.

Quote Originally Posted by Atheist View Post
    It's simple: When u noticed ur items where gone, was the password changed (did u have to ask for a new password?) if it's a no, then yes, they got deleted, if it's a yes. . . well, obviousness.

Atheist.
    In that case the items got deleted

And u think the account/char is safe? cuz peyo experienced the same tthing before me...

Would prem and changed secret question help me secure the account?

danifilth

Long time ago, when usko was in knight empire version I was upgrading some chitins and suddenly I got DC and when I came back (after asking one new password) the chitins were gone. I talked with one GM and he did a rollback on the account and the items appeared again. He said that it happens sometimes, but I dont know if you should use this account...

Atheist

There will be no sure way of knowing if this char is worth it, untill u try to get costumer support to look into it, I'd recomend u to try to get em to look into it WITHOUT premmy, it'll take sometime tho~, if they're able to help (rollback the char, give items back, etc) then sure, use that account, just get it premmy so if it happens again, costumer support will help u faster, since premmy gives u priority, BUT, there's also a great chance that the items deleted the first time by the original owner were the typicall +11 non-reverse and THAT is why they were deleted, in that case that char will never be left alone, so bottom line: Get costumer support to tell u if they can do something about it, if they can it means everything's fine, if u can u should ask the original owner if he had any of this super-rare-possibly-made-by-hacks items just in case, if CS cant help u, for whatever reason then just give up on the account.

Atheist.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

did u change pw first?
    and not change the pw again after u changed ur email?
    if so then u got scammed by the guy who u bought it off, because he would have ur pw sent to the old email(his email)

but if u didnt change pw first before email then i dunno =/
    k2ed?

Quote Originally Posted by trytankme View Post
    did u change pw first?
    and not change the pw again after u changed ur email?
    if so then u got scammed by the guy who u bought it off, because he would have ur pw sent to the old email(his email)

but if u didnt change pw first before email then i dunno =/
    k2ed?
    Prolly K2, there is no way he could log on the char and take everything without changing the pw or email without me noticing it. And i was dced for 2 mins before i came back. There is no way he could take stuff worth for 60GBs in that time...

But IF im supposed to get support for what had happened to my account is there anyone that knows how to reach the support, what to write to get it back, Btw i saw previously tickets by old owner and he had stuff for like 30 gbs so dont think he used any kind of cheats...

Anyway back to my other quiestion: Can someone tell me where I could get that support and what to write in the best way so I might get some help

Since u Atheist suggested I would get support, could u help me do it? :P Or some1 else, doesnt really matter. xD

Inactive Member

:OOOOOOOOO awesome

Atheist

Go to the official GamersFirst/Knight Online page, log in with the acc u havin' problems with, once u do that in the upper right corner of the page u'll see 3 options; Languages, Support, Logout, click on support, select KO, choose the account u havin probs with, click on "Get support" then FAQs will load with 3 options above them; Answers, Ask a Question and My Stuff, click on Ask a Question, then U'll have to fill it up, I'd suggest to do it something like. . .

Subject: I'm havin' ingame issues with "item disappearing".

Question: <I guess u know what to put here, just be direct and honest, even if they're gettin' rid of ur items on purpuse they wont do anything to ur account so dont be afraid of just sayin' the problem as it is>.

Category: -Ingame issues.
    -Item Issues.

Then leave everything else in blank and press continue. Now dont expect a fast answer, even premiums have to wait 24rs for a response, not being prem could take 72, or more, I'm JUST GUESSING.

EDIT: Btw, on the Options I mentioned above u should check on "Answers" to see if the previous owner asked any questions in the past.

Good Luck,
    Atheist.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast