Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Is this char safe?

This is a discussion on Is this char safe? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Atheist Go to the official GamersFirst/Knight Online page, log in with the acc u havin' problems with, ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Atheist View Post
    Go to the official GamersFirst/Knight Online page, log in with the acc u havin' problems with, once u do that in the upper right corner of the page u'll see 3 options; Languages, Support, Logout, click on support, select KO, choose the account u havin probs with, click on "Get support" then FAQs will load with 3 options above them; Answers, Ask a Question and My Stuff, click on Ask a Question, then U'll have to fill it up, I'd suggest to do it something like. . .

Subject: I'm havin' ingame issues with "item disappearing".

Question: <I guess u know what to put here, just be direct and honest, even if they're gettin' rid of ur items on purpuse they wont do anything to ur account so dont be afraid of just sayin' the problem as it is>.

Category: -Ingame issues.
    -Item Issues.

Then leave everything else in blank and press continue. Now dont expect a fast answer, even premiums have to wait 24rs for a response, not being prem could take 72, or more, I'm JUST GUESSING.

EDIT: Btw, on the Options I mentioned above u should check on "Answers" to see if the previous owner asked any questions in the past.

Good Luck,
    Atheist.
    Ok thanks man! <3

Will send a ticket, but how good are my chances to actually get my items back?

Mario102

If first owner know all history i mean premium code so its no problem take back again your acount ko its not safe game

Quote Originally Posted by Mario102 View Post
    If first owner know all history i mean premium code so its no problem take back again your acount ko its not safe game
    I know that. If u red the description of the topic u would know that premium or other stuff has never been bought on the account.
    The only thing he knows is secret question. But to be able to get the account he gotta change the email and pw.

So that wont be a problem.

This week i have serious problems with my inn. @ first 9 silvery gem has been disappeared from my inventory. Then i put some garbage and an undef nebiros +5 to those places. And after the next log in they were gone too. I have 14gbs on my account and unsealed items like lugias7,impact8 and they are on the same place. It was fishy so i put some junk to those places and when i logged in they were disappeared too.

I have another paranormal activity. My krowaz armors was sealed when i was wearing them. Yesterday i upgraded one of them to +6. When i put it back they offered me the seal like the first time when a tried to wear them. I checked my armors and they were not sealed, their box didnt have red margin, they were unsealed and i could put them to selling market.

Oh... And i purchased 3,2k g1 credit to renew my premium and... the premium pots were on those spaces on my inn, so they were gone too.

What do u suggest me to do?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by kepten View Post
    This week i have serious problems with my inn. @ first 9 silvery gem has been disappeared from my inventory. Then i put some garbage and an undef nebiros +5 to those places. And after the next log in they were gone too. I have 14gbs on my account and unsealed items like lugias7,impact8 and they are on the same place. It was fishy so i put some junk to those places and when i logged in they were disappeared too.

I have another paranormal activity. My krowaz armors was sealed when i was wearing them. Yesterday i upgraded one of them to +6. When i put it back they offered me the seal like the first time when a tried to wear them. I checked my armors and they were not sealed, their box didnt have red margin, they were unsealed and i could put them to selling market.

Oh... And i purchased 3,2k g1 credit to renew my premium and... the premium pots were on those spaces on my inn, so they were gone too.

What do u suggest me to do?

Thanks.
    Well, I lost ALL MY STUFF IN A 2 MIN DC(WTF???!!), the gears I weared, old uniques, gryphon armor, the stuff I stored in bank, my money 12Gbs, Pus scrolls and armor, all my stuff was gone. There is no way I was hacked by some random guy.

Idk maybe K2 deleted it for some reason like "suspicious items" or it could be some kinda bug, or corrupted GMs, idk.....

But what I would advice u to is to send a ticket, get support like Atheist adviced me to. (Read what he adviced me, above)

But im just guessing, ur problem sound more of a bug situation, ask support if they could investigate ur problem and fix it.

That's what I suggest you to do, cuz it isn't really much you can do other than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Westside View Post
    Well, I lost ALL MY STUFF IN A 2 MIN DC(WTF???!!), the gears I weared, old uniques, gryphon armor, the stuff I stored in bank, my money 12Gbs, Pus scrolls and armor, all my stuff was gone. There is no way I was hacked by some random guy.

Idk maybe K2 deleted it for some reason like "suspicious items" or it could be some kinda bug, or corrupted GMs, idk.....

But what I would advice u to is to send a ticket, get support like Atheist adviced me to. (Read what he adviced me, above)

But im just guessing, ur problem sound more of a bug situation, ask support if they could investigate ur problem and fix it.

That's what I suggest you to do, cuz it isn't really much you can do other than that.
    I just sent a ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by kepten View Post
    I just sent a ticket.
    Lol same here and they just replied...

THEIR REPLY:
    Greetings marmarbp6,

Thank you for contacting the Knight Online Customer Support Team! We appreciate you taking the time to contact us.

In order to help you secure your account and not give out your new password and secret answer to an un-authorized individual, please create a new account and submit a new support ticket. In the support ticket we will need the account ID and Full payment information regarding that account. We will also require the last 4 digits of ALL the credit cards, PayPal e-mail addresses, ClickandBuy 9 digit customer ID numbers and KESN numbers that were used for your previous purchases. Please include as many previous transactions as you can. If you can also tell us what you bought and when you bought it, that would be greatly appreciated as well. Failure to provide ALL the information will only delay the verification process. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please feel free to contact us if any more questions or concerns arise and thank you for playing Knight Online!

Regards,

Marco
    Knight Online Customer Support Team

NOW WHAT?

There is no previously transactions. Nothing has been bought on the account.
    No prem, no knight cash, no nothing!
    So how can I get them to help me?

Atheist hope you're there!

paperownz

Quote Originally Posted by Westside View Post
    THEIR REPLY:
    Greetings marmarbp6,

Thank you for contacting the Knight Online Customer Support Team! We appreciate you taking the time to contact us.

In order to help you secure your account and not give out your new password and secret answer to an un-authorized individual, please create a new account and submit a new support ticket. In the support ticket we will need the account ID and Full payment information regarding that account. We will also require the last 4 digits of ALL the credit cards, PayPal e-mail addresses, ClickandBuy 9 digit customer ID numbers and KESN numbers that were used for your previous purchases. Please include as many previous transactions as you can. If you can also tell us what you bought and when you bought it, that would be greatly appreciated as well. Failure to provide ALL the information will only delay the verification process. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please feel free to contact us if any more questions or concerns arise and thank you for playing Knight Online!

Regards,

Marco
    Knight Online Customer Support Team

NOW WHAT?

There is no previously transactions. Nothing has been bought on the account.
    No prem, no knight cash, no nothing!
    So how can I get them to help me?

Atheist hope you're there!
    just reply them by saying that, there weren't any transaction that had been made on this account and just post the item that you lost and the date you purchased it.

Banned

Nothing safe in ko....

Quote Originally Posted by paperownz View Post
    just reply them by saying that, there weren't any transaction that had been made on this account and just post the item that you lost and the date you purchased it.
    K, will do that, but one problem is that I dont know the exact dates when I bought the items. All I know is the date between 01-27-2010 to 02-10-2010. And some of the items werent bought on the account, it was transfered from a another account.

So hope that wont be a problem for me to get my items back.
    Last edited by Westside; 06-03-2010 at 04:24 PM.

Cred

that was helll :S off off

Now I just wait and see if they'll restore my items.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12