Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Char sold, lSteeL0l

This is a discussion on Char sold, lSteeL0l within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; GL in real life and it was great knowing u even tho i dident play much with u and even ...
Page: 3

GL in real life and it was great knowing u even tho i dident play much with u

and even when u leave lots of ppl still hate ya :P

even calling a guy "Turk" it offensis him.[/b]
    I SURE KNOW ID BE OFFENDED IF SOMEONE CALLED ME A TURK!!!!!

Thats just downright insulting

i sure hope trade went true paypal so he can chargeback, you must be a real retard to make a post like this, knowing that k2 bans ppl who sell char / items for usd ....

I dont give a flying fuck if it gets banned,ive got the money in my pocket,thats what i care,this topic has been made for the ones who care,and for little noobs that will think i still play on that account,if u see the char,its not me,ive sold it for 1900ytl,( 1600 $ ) ,if u wana block the topic,go ahead,spread the news,ITS NOT ME =)

Ty guys Stay on-topic/Halil[/b]
    well i think you should be banned, you sell an account and then make sure it get's banned and you dont even care, so u get the money and the buyer doesnt get anything, hmm how do they call that? emmm lemme think ... SCAMMING

I vote to ban this asshole

he's already banned apparently obviously as he's posting through stifts account however i find it odd that no mod has dealt with this topic under the "ppl will flame must close rule" or just the simple fact that stift is posting it for someone who is already banned from forum the turk is obviously not welcome if he's been banned so .... the only question at bay here is why is this topic still here

Steelo:
    Yes private,i am banned from this forum,what an embarrising thing right?getting banned on this forum?Its just a game,chill, i dont mind getting banned because i was selling my items here.. wooh-wooh.. Also the account name was changed 1 day after i sold the char morons,i got my money,he got the char,hell,he even sold the char and bought a warrior,u think i would try to scamm him?Man u 16 year old Ko freaks wont ever fucking learn it... Yes i know people still hate me after i sold my char, but who the fuck are these people?Why you think they hate?They suck ^_^.. As i said,i dont give a shit haha,but fuck it,char is sold,ive got my money,ty to all my friends,and byebye private,peruvian cocksucker,u can get off my dick now.

StayBack

wow what a fag u're, btw k2 isisnt stupid... they can locate lSteeL0l easy, and get him banned, u just ruined ur good name.

Steelo:
    Yeah,k2 has nothign else to do then track char names here on ko4life, if i make a topic : Sold nychris, would they go and track nychris,then bann him? Please use ur stupid fucking head for fuk sakes >.<

Banned

We will miss you Steel0. You were an incompetent imbiscille and a GM cunt licking asshole but by God you were a Turk. People love Turks. All I have to say is you will be missed but not forgotten.

Banned

wow what a fag u&#39;re, btw k2 isisnt stupid... they can locate lSteeL0l easy, and get him banned, u just ruined ur good name.[/b]
    fuk off asshole stop wowing .. dont act like your the one lmao

so wats the point of the topic again .. ur banned obviously a good bye post bye u is dumb u said u were here to let ppl know ur char is not u nemore yet u say he changed name as soon as he bought it .... i dont get it

boombap

nothing shows a man&#39;s true color and reputation like his goodbye thread. :lol:

Banned

So what i am getting here is that real steel0 is using stift&#39;s account?

Arthurios

I think stift is posting some shit what steelo says to him to post they are both dutch..

anyway why is everyone overreacting? its not that its the first time someone sold a character etc. Like he says he got the money and the owner got the char and even sold it again.

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

felix banned steel0 from ko4life cuz he opened everytime dumb topics without any sense

but he is not a scammer or something like that

btw the new owner is a big noob he lost vs lvl 70 rogues

Mariuszowy

who cares ?!?!?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast