Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Charachter seal scrolls

This is a discussion on Charachter seal scrolls within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Finally they are back Woot. However the blurb in the PUS says : Condition : Charachter Must have NO items ...
Page: 1

Donkey88

Default Charachter seal scrolls

Finally they are back Woot.

However the blurb in the PUS says : Condition : Charachter Must have NO items except magic bags.

Has anyone used one yet? Does it mean you cant move charachters with a personal item? Does it mean you can put items in magic bags and thats ok?

I have a char I want to move but dont want to lose the personal. Any info that people have is appreciated.

thats what i was wondering. if they made it so you cant take personals thats gona be fucked up

Donkey88

no one knows?

woot no personal that's bullsh!t than they should allow at least 2 item :/

Im in the middle of tryin to get it figured out at the moment, but likely it will have to wait til monday seeing as K2 gets weekends off.

Apparently you CAN take items with you in the magic bag, but heres the problem...you cant put items in a magic bag unless you equip it, and once you equip it you cant un-equip it. I dont think they really thought about that part, cuz apparently it does have to be in ur inventory (top left) and not equipped. Im gettin "Character seal failed" every time i try, and Ive tried server 1 and 2, luf/mora/eslant on both.

BuyingPlatPremium

k2 did a nice thing

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

and you have to have gold prem or better to seal the character in a css correct ?

Quote Originally Posted by snipes12123 View Post
    Im in the middle of tryin to get it figured out at the moment, but likely it will have to wait til monday seeing as K2 gets weekends off.

Apparently you CAN take items with you in the magic bag, but heres the problem...you cant put items in a magic bag unless you equip it, and once you equip it you cant un-equip it. I dont think they really thought about that part, cuz apparently it does have to be in ur inventory (top left) and not equipped. Im gettin "Character seal failed" every time i try, and Ive tried server 1 and 2, luf/mora/eslant on both.
    explain more it makes no since to me

Ok, yep they work. They work just like they used to. Dont buy a magic bag etc, do the following...

Once you can get the css (clickandbuy users kinda fucked since using a # sign in pus bugs it)

Make sure the character you are sealing has no items/coins on it EXCEPT one item, this can be any item, but it MUST be in the very bottom right corner of your characters inventory.

The character you are trying to seal can only be sealed from a side character of the account, meaning you have to seal the character from one of the other characters on your account.

To seal your character, you need to have the css on a side account,and go to your nations inn (either elmo or luff inn) select the char seal/unseal option, place the scroll in the box (or right click it). It will ask if you would like to seal your character, DONT WORRY, the character you are on is NOT the one to be sealed, so click ok

Next you will be brought with a menu showing the characters on your account, from top to bottom the characters go left, middle, right. The name/lvl of each char is displayed,making it really hard to pick the wrong one (the character you are on is NOT an option to select), choose the character, and it will ask for your seal code. Enter that correctly and if you did everything I said your char will be in a cypher ring

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by snipes12123 View Post
    Ok, yep they work. They work just like they used to. Dont buy a magic bag etc, do the following...

Once you can get the css (clickandbuy users kinda fucked since using a # sign in pus bugs it)

Make sure the character you are sealing has no items/coins on it EXCEPT one item, this can be any item, but it MUST be in the very bottom right corner of your characters inventory.

The character you are trying to seal can only be sealed from a side character of the account, meaning you have to seal the character from one of the other characters on your account.

To seal your character, you need to have the css on a side account,and go to your nations inn (either elmo or luff inn) select the char seal/unseal option, place the scroll in the box (or right click it). It will ask if you would like to seal your character, DONT WORRY, the character you are on is NOT the one to be sealed, so click ok

Next you will be brought with a menu showing the characters on your account, from top to bottom the characters go left, middle, right. The name/lvl of each char is displayed,making it really hard to pick the wrong one (the character you are on is NOT an option to select), choose the character, and it will ask for your seal code. Enter that correctly and if you did everything I said your char will be in a cypher ring
    so they practically didn't improve shit, except the character selection :/
    god, they make krowaz, you can get 2 personals. but still CSS doesn't let us transfer it. god

iPwnedChuckNorris

that is so fucked up.
    i want to sell my priest but i want to put it in a cypher ring..
    it has some great old uniques like rols, rocs..
    gryphon, pathos, krowaz+6 set.
    but i cant sell it whit krowaz or the old uniques, does this mean i have to delete all these items i worked for >.<?
    its kinds useless for 4k kc. theyre making a shitload of usd on this shitty ring. only 1 item sealed.. in my ass k2.

Donkey88

When you seal a charachter does it automatically leave clan and lose the nps that are donated on the charachter?

PaininurAsz

thx a lot this helped

Gravediggaz Senior Member gregg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Donkey88 View Post
    When you seal a charachter does it automatically leave clan and lose the nps that are donated on the charachter?
    That's the question I need answered as well. I know that the original css let you stay and clan, and your nps donated weren't affected. If someone who sealed a char in clan with the new css could let us know what happened for them, that would be great. They did such a poor job describing the item in the pus, Its a 50 dollar friggin trial and error.

Donkey88

I have one more question regarding rings. Do you need gold prem or better to seal?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast