Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Character deletion ... Help to get it back ...

This is a discussion on Character deletion ... Help to get it back ... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hi as many of you i want to have the character deletion feature back in knight online. if you want ...
Page: 1

linuxuser

hi

as many of you i want to have the character deletion feature back in knight online.
    if you want that feature back too please send K2 some feedback.

in the offical forum i already wrote how to do it.

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=135146

Let's hope K2 reacts after many wrote feedback ...

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

um...no

Banned

Character deletion was never implemented, so there is nothing to bring back

razzy

sorry, this is one feature of the game im happy is disbaled.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

should be able to delete character lvl 30 and below, but not higher...i think thatd be a good balance between it being disabled and enabled

so are you saying that when a person hacks someone, all items and money are gone. While wasting the time to delvl, all the hacker can do is click the delete button and have fun.

thats the dumbest idea ever.

unless its like someone else in this topic said, if the cahr is under lvl 30.

linuxuser

you didn't even read my post on the offical forum.

i suggest that they not only activate the feature, they should make it safe to use. like asking for secret question and e-mail notification before the deletion take place.

i know that it would be painful to just activate the feature because many people get hacked and would loose their characters ...

Banned

char lvl 40- and have another secret answer (kinda like the bank pin on runscape to get in ur bank) to delete it. like a 5 digit # or another personal question.

ArminVanBuuren

you didn't even read my post on the offical forum.

i suggest that they not only activate the feature, they should make it safe to use. like asking for secret question and e-mail notification before the deletion take place.

i know that it would be painful to just activate the feature because many people get hacked and would loose their characters ...[/b]
    Be honest to yourself...there&#39;s absolutely nothing safe with K2, NOTHING. Even the password recovery system can be tracked by the hackers and you would have nothing, even your secret question (and don&#39;t say no because I&#39;ve personally seen it when a friend of mine was hacked <_< ).

Let&#39;s see...think you get not hacked, but you lag while being at the character selection screen...what if you click whitout noticing or while being in the rush or something, and you delete your main char by mistake? They might been aware of this (surprisingly, but if turks delete their chars they won&#39;t be happy turks, so K2 won&#39;t have their happily spent knight cash babababa).

I don&#39;t think they will activate it...even K2 knows would be kinda stupid to do so in a game with such a crappy costumer support.

PS: Even if sending plenty costumer support tickets (as you ask to do in your topic at official forums) K2 will do nothing (they&#39;ll say will be included as a feature soon. Thousands of support tickets are still asking for the Switch characters to be back and we have nothing yet after...hmm...year and a half? even more? Dreamer :P

Banned

should be able to delete character lvl 30 and below, but not higher...i think thatd be a good balance between it being disabled and enabled[/b]
    good idea but half assed

simply put the reason why is lvl easy to delete items from main account

put the items from say a 80 warrior on the 30 char as in jewels and press delete

your idea was not bad but you didnt follow through so let me do it for you

lvl 30 char or lower and must be naked or put all items into inn hostess from lvl 30 char then press delete and its ok

1 week to delete it, you cannot use the character when its in a certain mode waiting to be deleted but can easily be taken out of that mode by the click of a button.

Cannot delete Mastered Characters

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

I&#39;d much rather be able to go to character select screen like we used to do, then being able to delete a character

GO GO petition that

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

good idea but half assed

simply put the reason why is lvl easy to delete items from main account

put the items from say a 80 warrior on the 30 char as in jewels and press delete
    your idea was not bad but you didnt follow through so let me do it for you

lvl 30 char or lower and must be naked or put all items into inn hostess from lvl 30 char then press delete and its ok[/b]
    why not just put the items in the trash can right next to ur boots in inventory then? rofl

why not just put the items in the trash can right next to ur boots in inventory then? rofl[/b]
    Or take them?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast