Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Character deletion ... Help to get it back ...

This is a discussion on Character deletion ... Help to get it back ... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just make character select like it is in diablo II. Tons of slots and I kinda like that type of ...
Page: 3

Munch

Just make character select like it is in diablo II. Tons of slots and I kinda like that type of menu

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

I can only remember character deletion working some years ago in Patos on MyKo, but that was it. It required SQ to delete.

But yeah, let's bring it back. I mean, if I decide to hack someone, just taking their items is boring, I wanna destroy their whole achievement in exp and nps at once. Dying all over again is too much work, give the hackers the tools to do their job faster please!

Previous statement was obviously sarcasm, if u didn't get it by the 1st read, choke already.

minhking

Well i rather suggest that we can delete all chars at any level. But prior to do that you should be able to provide yours home phone company`s name, yours cousins and sisters names, yours neighbor's social security numbers, yours nephew's size of pampers, and the most important of all, yours schoolmate favorite pokerman card. Thus K2 delete the char after they get confirmation of these infos. What do you think ?

yes it was.[/b]
    it was enabled in MYKO

USKO had it at first but they never gave the pin code required to be able to delete a char, so we can just say it was disabled

i'd want it if it required sq and e-mail verification

more char slots / char delete = less premiums dont kid yourself

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123