Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Character Name Policy

This is a discussion on Character Name Policy within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If the k2 monkeys get to find the meaning of it probably..but i dont think they'll scan every single char...imo ...
Page: 3

If the k2 monkeys get to find the meaning of it probably..but i dont think they'll scan every single char...imo theyll ban the ones gm sees with those names.

WARP

would they ban the acc if u got noob chars on other savers with weird names? :P

KokoGG

Originally posted by WARP
    would they ban the acc if u got noob chars on other savers with weird names? :P
    thats true the arrowshower hackers that were in CZ with gold premium could probably be hitting an invisible GM and nothing would happen <_<

*edit* i read it fast thought it said why lol

Nick

hmm well k2 is gay...
    so eh.. i would say yes :wacko:

Ripper_of_romania

Originally posted by KokoGG+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KokoGG)</div>
    Originally posted by oncemore@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ripper_of_romania

does it aply for clans too?

"Character Name Policy"
    actually its character/clan/form names well if they do scan every server im definalty not paying $80 to buy name change scrolls <_<

To help you determine whether your names are appropriate or not, we have provided you with a guideline below. Your Character, Clan and Forum names must all be in accordance with this guideline.
    [/b]

:unsure: :unsure:

nuuuuuuuuuu they will ban me (puriTheLesbian) rotfl xD h43r:

gravedigga_bg

Originally posted by Swietyy
    nuuuuuuuuuu they will ban me (puriTheLesbian) rotfl xD h43r:
    No, they will sexually mallest you

Mental_Anguish

Personally, I think its not too bad an idea, but I liked the policy before when the GM's changed it for you. When you can run from 1 end of Moradon to the other and see 100 different people or more with "fuck" or some variation of it, its getting pretty bad. I don't know as permanent bans are the answer, but from what I can tell, its going to mostly ban turk accounts, as these are the ones that are "fearless" enough to use a lot of profanity in their names to try to impress someone. Anyway, its k2, so they will inevitably screw it up somehow................good luck everryone, lol.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123