This is how it is....
Got sold a character that apparently was used to scam people. I traded it for a warrior a week after I got it. The warrior was fun for like 2 months and then it got boring so I sold it for 2bil and went back to a old old character and got it mirage daggers +7 and fps +7. Well the person I traded the warrior with was going crazy cause people would pm him and call him scammer. So he says if I give him 800mil he'll give me the character so I go and buy a name change scroll with my own money and he gives me the details and says he will give me the emails password the next day. So I go and put all the items over and then I go and PK for a few hours and go to sleep. The next day after school I log on to see the items are gone. So the fact he didnt give me the pass to the email makes me say it was him. So I quit xig. Come back a week later guess what rogue is equipped and they say that it was some turk playing the account yet when I logged in one person said hey nam... which is the guy who sold me it back but then he comes up with a excuse.. so like 2 days later invalid pass...

Now I see a rogue named Shir0 lvl 61... now im just waiting to see the np...