Is this site connected with Facebook?

This is a discussion on Is this site connected with Facebook? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Sorry if wrong section (feel free to flame below ^.^ ) but i am curious if this site is somehow ...
Page: 1

Default Is this site connected with Facebook?

Sorry if wrong section (feel free to flame below ^.^ ) but i am curious if this site is somehow connected to facebook? On this site is Jaime (think his name on here is 2nite) and it had him as a suggested friend on my facebook... We live NOWHERE near each other and have no friends in common. I just looked on my suggested friends again and saw River Aras... I don't know who this is on facebook but i see a picture of him in a grey sweatshirt with a cigarette in his mouth and showing a peace sign. I know there was an account that had this same picture on here just don't know what one? Again nowhere near each other and no friends in common... Any ideas?

Edit: No Knight Online is not a page that i liked or anything like that on Facebook

I highly doubt so connected. But facebook has improved it systems so much. It looks every possible variable to suggest and show you. Probably even using the local area you are being corrected.