Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

charater seal=cyper ring

This is a discussion on charater seal=cyper ring within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This is what we been waiting for charater seal = cyper ring it almost here,check out link http://www.shatteredcrystal.com/code.php/k...t_online/~47979...
Page: 1

ciara07

This is what we been waiting for charater seal = cyper ring it almost here,check out link http://www.shatteredcrystal.com/code.php/k...t_online/~47979

not gonna click on link lol

Banned

Nothing wrong with link

price not announced, item out of stock

its been like this for a while now

Uzu

i dont get how you guys make money if you sell them for the exact price as k2.
    explain plýx?

Mex

i dont get how you guys make money if you sell them for the exact price as k2.
    explain plýx?[/b]
    k2 prob gives them a discount since they buy in large numbers..

007_heal

Like the above person said. k2 sells it bulk and its cheaper price. This distribution system gives k2 access to a greater portion of Turkish community that doesn't use CC and other online payments to actually physically go out and buy them from a Internet Cafe. Although they are distributing it out at a cheaper price they will make the money in the quantity sold.

This kinda sucks for the rest of us cuz the only way to buy it is to know somebody in turkey that lives near a internet cafe that sells 55$ kesn. And that could be always a way to get scammed. k2 should really work on PUS distribution of these items. A lot of English speaking people want to get hold of them, and if you do get hold of them you are paying a premium for the service.

Zaczaco11

lol its a digital item, costs $0 to make, i'm sure they hooked some deal up with the "codes" and all so they get more ways to earn a buck, the prices are total bs.

ooo

lol its a digital item, costs $0 to make, i'm sure they hooked some deal up with the "codes" and all so they get more ways to earn a buck, the prices are total bs.[/b]
    yea lol cost noting to make all these items. and think about it u gotta pay 55 bux for it

lil_mageskillz

yea lol cost noting to make all these items. and think about it u gotta pay 55 bux for it[/b]
    they need to make money some how? dont blaim them you guys buy it.

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

k2 prob gives them a discount since they buy in large numbers..[/b]
    Called wholesale =P

This site is for people who want to use Paypal to buy those items =)

Deviouspro

Called wholesale =P

This site is for people who want to use Paypal to buy those items =)[/b]
    is it reliable?

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

is it reliable?[/b]
    Sure.

Magenta

lol its a digital item, costs $0 to make, i'm sure they hooked some deal up with the "codes" and all so they get more ways to earn a buck, the prices are total bs.[/b]
    0? Servers cost 0? People works for 0? U can run server for 0? KO license is for 0?

0? Servers cost 0? People works for 0? U can run server for 0? KO license is for 0?[/b]
    thats a good point, but if you look at WoW, they have like a hundred servers, new patches all the time, good customer support etc etc etc and they only charge 15$ a month

i think they charge a fee for char transfer, but its not even close to 55$
    K2 is just really fucking greedy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast