Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

charging back on k2 -

This is a discussion on charging back on k2 - within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; would like to know what is it some of you told your credit card company, when you decided to charge ...
Page: 1

would like to know what is it some of you told your credit card company, when you decided to charge back on k2 networks. i recently bought prem for an account, cause i was tired of the login crap, however, after a week, i've grown tired of it all together, and would like my money back, how did u's handle the situation ?

would like to know what is it some of you told your credit card company, when you decided to charge back on k2 networks. i recently bought prem for an account, cause i was tired of the login crap, however, after a week, i've grown tired of it all together, and would like my money back, how did u's handle the situation ?[/b]

say you didnt authorize the transaction, and it wasnt you who used the CC to buy it.

say you didnt authorize the transaction, and it wasnt you who used the CC to buy it.[/b]
    ty

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

You do know that by taking this action you account will probably be banned due to payment fraud.

yes, that I do know, but thanks for the warning.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

chargeback = automatic ban

Banned

gl getting your money back... what kinda prem did you buy btw?

PLAT.

gotbluntzz

after a certain amount of days they wont let u chargeback dont remember how many but u might be able to still dont know tho

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

dude ur a retard. /send_this_topic_to_k2

charging back because ur tired of something.. thats like wearing clothes for like a week then returning it, because you didnt like the color after the week

Banned

they can also use the ip it was charge was addressed to and the char information you filled out " only guessing with with real name and shit " and they can file fruad against you for filing false claims with your credit card company and sue you for that

you can tell your bank to not let k2 ( or any company ) withdrawal money from your account

ooo

they can also use the ip it was charge was addressed to and the char information you filled out " only guessing with with real name and shit " and they can file fruad against you for filing false claims with your credit card company and sue you for that[/b]
    they can but they wouldnt waste money and time just to sue someone for 34 bux. are u aware of the legal fees?

Banned

they can but they wouldnt waste money and time just to sue someone for 34 bux. are u aware of the legal fees?[/b]
    even still , honestly dude i aint gonna lie you sir are a peice of shit , you wanna play for free , then pay and you are so fucking childish and now you want your money back , seriously someone should kick your face in for this worthless fucking topic , please ask your mommy to take your iternet away cause little children like you dont belong on this forum or on ko imho

Banned

even still , honestly dude i aint gonna lie you sir are a peice of shit , you wanna play for free , then pay and you are so fucking childish and now you want your money back , seriously someone should kick your face in for this worthless fucking topic , please ask your mommy to take your iternet away cause little children like you dont belong on this forum or on ko imho[/b]
    woah there badboy because internet is serious business.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast