Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

charging back on k2 -

This is a discussion on charging back on k2 - within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; why are you and kungpao getting so upset ? ps: about the clothes thing, that happens, ive done that too! ...
Page: 2

why are you and kungpao getting so upset ?

ps: about the clothes thing, that happens, ive done that too! so much hate, i think, the punani-fairy has not been touching the lives of many around here.
    and nik, if ya hate your life, dont take it out on me, but if ya want, im always up to giving out free purple heart tattoo's.

ps2: err, sorry nik, just checked out ur profile, know now, why ur such a bitter person. tapping that ass and being overweight urself kinda got ya all wound up eh ?

sime217

ps: about the clothes thing, that happens, ive done that too! so much hate, i think, the punani-fairy has not been touching the lives of many around here.
    and nik, if ya hate your life, dont take it out on me, but if ya want, im always up to giving out free purple heart tattoo's.

ps2: err, sorry nik, just checked out ur profile, know now, why ur such a bitter person. tapping that ass and being overweight urself kinda got ya all wound up eh ?[/b]
    lmao.

ooo

even still , honestly dude i aint gonna lie you sir are a peice of shit , you wanna play for free , then pay and you are so fucking childish and now you want your money back , seriously someone should kick your face in for this worthless fucking topic , please ask your mommy to take your iternet away cause little children like you dont belong on this forum or on ko imho[/b]
    erm WTF? i dont know why they even let yo retarded ass be a vent mod. u must be a sore sore loser to take ur anger out randomly on people just because u suck at the game and miserable in real life.
    go hang urself pls.

Banned

ps2: err, sorry nik, just checked out ur profile, know now, why ur such a bitter person. tapping that ass and being overweight urself kinda got ya all wound up eh ?[/b]

wow.....itelligent , glad you picked up on that .... really honestly go fuck yourself faggot

erm WTF? i dont know why they even let yo retarded ass be a vent mod. u must be a sore sore loser to take ur anger out randomly on people just because u suck at the game and miserable in real life.
    go hang urself pls.[/b]
    and your pk video is ? o right you to fucking pussy to make 1

and vent mod honestly who gave a fuck ? i mean sorry i work fulltime and support my family , some of us actualy live at a place not called mommys house

BobGreensley

about a year ago k2 charged me like $120 from multi gold premium charges in 1 month. And I never got gold prem O.o Charges were 4-5 days apart, and I waited like a week before calling my bank. I told them I paid for a service that I never recieved which was the truth. They charged back, and before I called my bank I usd'd all of my items. I never logged back in for alike a month assuming I would be banned and I never was. I still play on that same account as a matter of fact.

I dislike flaming.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12