Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Charlie Got Owned :) - Long Awaited Justice

This is a discussion on Charlie Got Owned :) - Long Awaited Justice within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Unfortunately this doesn't look like he got pwnt. I bet he could care less that he lost all those accounts ...
Page: 3

Unfortunately this doesn't look like he got pwnt. I bet he could care less that he lost all those accounts he'll bounce right back up, or with a simple premium purchase get that level 64 back.

Foretold

Originally posted by Adis
    Unfortunately this doesn't look like he got pwnt. I bet he could care less that he lost all those accounts he'll bounce right back up, or with a simple premium purchase get that level 64 back.
    He's getting exactly what he wants. Attention.
    I come to ko4life forums and I see three stickies on one guy named Charlie.

Originally posted by Adis+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Adis)</div>
    Unfortunately this doesn't look like he got pwnt. I bet he could care less that he lost all those accounts he'll bounce right back up, or with a simple premium purchase get that level 64 back.[/b]
    No one said we're done with him. . . B)
    <!--QuoteBegin-NightOwl

send that little kid to jail.....then he can be some bro's bitch....

Hostage

Originally posted by Foretold+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Foretold)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Adis
    He's getting exactly what he wants. Attention.
    I come to ko4life forums and I see three stickies on one guy named Charlie.[/b]
    The accounts he had held the items he used to scam with. Or scammed from people. Thats a big help at the moment. 1 Step at a time...

Yeah, he can have all the attention he needs, its normal now. When its all over, the attention he has will be him staring at a white wall.

legitbaba

maybe he got pwnt, and u say its justice to those who got scammed, but by deleting his items ppl who got scammed dont get their items/money back

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by legitbaba
    maybe he got pwnt, and u say its justice to those who got scammed, but by deleting his items ppl who got scammed dont get their items/money back
    but he doesnt gain any items either...impossible to know whos items are whos and he mighta/probably sold the items to get items he needs etc...impossible to give back original items but at least this way he doesnt get to enjoy them either

Road

Finnaly this guy gets what's coming to him...

ZargerX

Its about time he finally got what he deserved. B) .

IM_unbann_bitchs

LIKE THE 1 GUY SAID I WAS UN BANN WITH IN 4 HOURS... NICE TRY I NAMED CHANGE AND WONT BE PLAYING ON DIEZ ANY MORE SELLING IT ALL. I NEVER USE MY REAL IP UN TO ACC I KEEP ALL MY STUFF ON THAT WHOULD JUST BE STUPID IM SMART HEHE

Dr4g0n

Also another report after this charlie is back
    With lvl 70 Warrior and lvl 70 Rogue
    All +8 shell
    And this was a sorry token from Knight Online,
    since they couldnt prove he realy did anything wrong

Dr4g0n

Originally posted by Dr4g0n
    All +8 shell
    And this was a sorry token from Knight Online, *
    This was taken from a friends msn and was read back to me.
    While he spoke with him

Originally posted by IM_unbann_bitchs
    LIKE THE 1 GUY SAID I WAS UN BANN WITH IN 4 HOURS... NICE TRY I NAMED CHANGE AND WONT BE PLAYING ON DIEZ ANY MORE SELLING IT ALL. I NEVER USE MY REAL IP UN TO ACC I KEEP ALL MY STUFF ON THAT WHOULD JUST BE STUPID IM SMART HEHE *

you ,smart? no way

Originally posted by Dr4g0n
    All +8 shell
    And this was a sorry token from Knight Online, *
    That i dont think as CS Reps do not have access to KOEditor only some of the inhouse GM's do.

And yes they had enough proof to ban him so hes talking utter bollocks, most of the CS Reps are located in India and have no clue what has happened only the reason behind the banning, and when it is KOLA that actually banned him his authority superseeds all of those indians.

Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-IM_unbann_bitchs
    LIKE THE 1 GUY SAID I WAS UN BANN WITH IN 4 HOURS... NICE TRY I NAMED CHANGE AND WONT BE PLAYING ON DIEZ ANY MORE SELLING IT ALL. I NEVER USE MY REAL IP UN TO ACC I KEEP ALL MY STUFF ON THAT WHOULD JUST BE STUPID IM SMART HEHE *

you ,smart? no way[/b]
    So now you want us to check the trade logs between the so called "newly namechanged Destinee" you get yourself into more shit

Originally posted by Festo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Festo)</div>
    Originally posted by Flippy@
    <!--QuoteBegin-IM_unbann_bitchs

you ,smart? no way
    So now you want us to check the trade logs between the so called "newly namechanged Destinee" you get yourself into more shit[/b]
    why threaten? just do it lol

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast