Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Charlie Got Owned :) - Long Awaited Justice

This is a discussion on Charlie Got Owned :) - Long Awaited Justice within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Dr4g0n+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dr4g0n)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Dr4g0n Also another report after this charlie is back With lvl 70 Warrior and lvl ...
Page: 4

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by Dr4g0n+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dr4g0n)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dr4g0n
    Also another report after this charlie is back
    With lvl 70 Warrior and lvl 70 Rogue
    All +8 shell
    And this was a sorry token from Knight Online, *
    since they couldnt prove he realy did anything wrong
    This was taken from a friends msn and was read back to me.
    While he spoke with him[/b]
    Of course he'll say stuff like that, he doesn't want to appear weak and owned.

TunaFishyMe

Destinee lol
    that is such a fag name.

Originally posted by ChanTicO+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChanTicO)</div>
    Originally posted by Adis@
    Unfortunately this doesn't look like he got pwnt. I bet he could care less that he lost all those accounts he'll bounce right back up, or with a simple premium purchase get that level 64 back.
    No one said we're done with him. . . B)
    <!--QuoteBegin-NightOwl
    send that little kid to jail.....then he can be some bro's bitch....
    [/b]
    Ha! Fair enough. GOGO :lol:

PopTart

What about Peroxide? (maybe he renamed but im pretty sure that's charlie aswell)

Destinee previous names = Nolifeit187 no_life_it Charlie__187 HypnoTix Peroxide Peroxided PoohBear Destinee

In order of name change

ZargerX

Originally posted by IM_unbann_bitchs
    LIKE THE 1 GUY SAID I WAS UN BANN WITH IN 4 HOURS... NICE TRY I NAMED CHANGE AND WONT BE PLAYING ON DIEZ ANY MORE SELLING IT ALL. I NEVER USE MY REAL IP UN TO ACC I KEEP ALL MY STUFF ON THAT WHOULD JUST BE STUPID IM SMART HEHE *
    Smart? You just said what your doing. It makes it easier for people to find you. Basically if people post their screenies of a "person" scamming, they will add up and find its you.

::HiGhTiMeZ::

god damn just go to this dudes house and shoot him in the head and bam no more charlie187 and why call ur self 187 u aint real and u anit in a gang u just sum lil stupied punk that nobody likes so why not just go away FFS

WuTang

Originally posted by ::HiGhTiMeZ::
    god damn just go to this dudes house and shoot him in the head and bam no more charlie187 and why call ur self 187 u aint real and u anit in a gang u just sum lil stupied punk that nobody likes so why not just go away FFS
    the only problem about doin that is that youd go to jail for life or somthing.

Smiley

::HiGhTiMeZ:: wrote:

only if u get caught B)

RunIfYouCan

Originally posted by WuTang+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(WuTang)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-::HiGhTiMeZ::
    the only problem about doin that is that youd go to jail for life or somthing.[/b]
    no cuz you'd be doing society a favor... that poor kid needs to get himself some friends

Originally posted by WuTang+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(WuTang)</div>
    the only problem about doin that is that youd go to jail for life or somthing.[/b]
    over a video game

::HiGhTiMeZ::

Originally posted by ballzy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ballzy)</div>
    Originally posted by WuTang@

over a video game[/b]

yes over a video game sum ppl put a cuple thousands dollars in this game like all the babashoppers u see running around yea they put lot f money in this game and if i got scammed and i put all that money in this fuck yea dude i would shoot someone i there head and i bet all the babashoppers would too.......... ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234