Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By saami81
  • 1 Post By Euphoria
  • 1 Post By Kallop

Chats with the KO Legends - 0000000 Voice Interview

This is a discussion on Chats with the KO Legends - 0000000 Voice Interview within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Not mine video. Someone interviewed KO legends....
Page: 1


  1. #1

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    3

    Default Chats with the KO Legends - 0000000 Voice Interview

    Not mine video. Someone interviewed KO legends.
    Decerto likes this.

  2. #2
    Anabolic Senior Member Euphoria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    258

    Default

    i wonder how he got to him lol
    OldKnight likes this.

  3. #3
    slowthai Senior Member Decerto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Veracruz,MX.
    Posts
    2,150

    Default

    im curious too lol,howd he get in touch with him. Imagine some dude contacting you after 15 years like yo you wanna talk about myko for an hour for my turkish channel :P ?

  4. #4
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    im curious too lol,howd he get in touch with him. Imagine some dude contacting you after 15 years like yo you wanna talk about myko for an hour for my turkish channel :P ?
    He used to stop by occasionally on the forums even years after quitting. Not sure if he ever played casually, but he was around.
    Decerto likes this.

  5. #5
    Almighty Moderator LambOfGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Peru.
    Posts
    1,594

    Default

    dang the british accent is real , there might be a probability that it's the real one.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Ching's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,263

    Default

    Some of the interview was beyond cringe, but it was nostalgic and fun put it on during the gym
    Notice how he said he has him on discord so they probably know each other

  7. #7
    Senior Member Jamm1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    He used to stop by occasionally on the forums even years after quitting. Not sure if he ever played casually, but he was around.
    Shit, I might have been bamboozled, but the small crew I run with while on quarantine had him playing. I didn't play much nor too long but eveyrone was mature and old enough not to lie about something like that.

  8. #8
    Senior Member SEDE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    PORTUGAL
    Posts
    325

    Default

    this is a good video.... liked when he say you should use all that there is in the game to beat your opponent ....ilusion, acid potion etc ...
    i have allways used talias, beat them then they call me noob .....

  9. #9
    Member Kuzuri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SEDE View Post
    this is a good video.... liked when he say you should use all that there is in the game to beat your opponent ....ilusion, acid potion etc ...
    i have allways used talias, beat them then they call me noob .....
    And that is exactly why this video is made with 0000000, and not some random noob who makes his own "rules". Players should adapt to their opponents, not try to adapt all of their opponents to themselves.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-21-2006, 07:28 PM
  2. Live Chat with the Producer ALL Q & A HERE
    By Private in forum General Chat
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 10-16-2006, 05:36 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •