Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

cheapest server

This is a discussion on cheapest server within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; there ain't a difference, old servers are same as cheap as new servers. just the emptiest servers are a little ...
Page: 2

there ain't a difference, old servers are same as cheap as new servers. just the emptiest servers are a little more cheaper, but like in c-west +9 is way more expensive than in ares, because ppl wear +10 there to be like... gg so if u compare everything in every server u pay around the same amount of money, just the difference is, in the older servers u get higher +'s on ur items, than in the new one's. but still there won't be a difference about how much money you paid at the end.

bah you can roc gear on old on cwest just gotta be smart on how ya play again play with mates or find good new ones before investing alot!

Just go Euko you are prety fine there with chitin set+8 and +8 wep and old`s wchich wont be hard to get

RAY

CHEAPEST SERVER IS BERAMUS! I just sold my MS+10 for $200 their. You can buy raptor+10 for $350-400, +3 uniques for $50-100. I've got crap i cant give away. Like a lvl 81 priest with krowaz+7, cant even get $20 for it haha. I try selling gbs for $1 each and nobody wants em. If you want a cheap server go their. Its almost full turk though so it might be hard to make friends unless you speak the language

i think ronak is the cheapest there is all to cheap like chitin+8 is 200m

No server is really cheap, not worth spending lots on this game tbh even though I do lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12