cheater report

This is a discussion on cheater report within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I've posted over tens of cheater reports in the steam, but they either lock or delete the threads. It's rather ...
Page: 1

Default cheater report

I've posted over tens of cheater reports in the steam, but they either lock or delete the threads. It's rather useless. Yesterday , on PK I found 3 people koxping in side a wagon in CZ killing treants, and they can't be targetted I have a screenshots of it as well.

I just wonder, where should I post it to get a reasonable respond? not just deleted topic.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

We don't take care of cheat reports through the community hub, if someone locked your thread then I'm sure he posted a reason.

Either way, you can get more information here: Submitting a Cheat Report ***UPDATED :: Knight Online EN - General Discussions
    Last edited by Adi; 03-08-2016 at 07:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    We don't take care of cheat reports through the community hub, if someone locked your thread then I'm sure he posted a reason.

Either way, you can get more information here: Submitting a Cheat Report ***UPDATED :: Knight Online EN - General Discussions
    no offense, but the ticket system is far worse than the thread writing on the community hub. I sent a ticket at day #2 and they said they reply me shortly. It's been nearly 3 weeks without answer. :P Ill check that topic however, if its updated just now

and for those haters, I actually have high quality screenshots of them using koxp inside the wagon