Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Cheaters In CSW

This is a discussion on Cheaters In CSW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; u honestly have no life do you? does it make ur e-penis bigger just because ur clan has all sorts ...
Page: 10

u honestly have no life do you? does it make ur e-penis bigger just because ur clan has all sorts of +9s. we don't care if we die, who the fuck cares? you want a cookie because u guys play more than we do? this game is more of a stress reliever from real life, it seems u guys actually need a REAL LIFE to get away from ur addiction. if u quit then why are you so fucking upset about ur ex-clan getting banned for what they did wrong? ur so amazingly annoying it's hilarious. do you feel all big and bad that you used to be in a clan that did good in a game? woop de fucking doo go buy a cookie pls. this game is honestly really fun for us. we laugh when we do stupid stuff, and laugh some more at dumbasses like urself who take this game wayyyyyyyyy to seriously.[/b]
    Flip and I have had our differences in the past, but I have to agree with some points he makes here. This game was supposed to be fun. Because when you think about it, that's all it really is...a game. Unfortunately this game was ruined a long time ago by dupes and KOSP/KOXP. Everyone else has been put in a position to try to keep up with the people who have ruined it. I'm sorry to say this but USKO really belongs to the turks now. If you don't believe me go to Ardream and try to catch someone. There are so many speed hacks it's rediculous, at least on Ares. All the hacks/bugs/dupes/KOXP have driven people who might have never attempted to cheat at anything...cheat themselves. This game is dead and if any of you have any brains at all you will leave now and cut your loss.

talking about "best" clan is kinda useless.. every clan is best in some way, believe me, infinity can make really nice pk party, i saw it few times. dont flame if u dont have some good reasons, it's just not ok..[/b]
    Neron I honestly have alot of respect for you. Unfortunately, there were several of your clan members still in Delos running their mouth after CSW had ended. I know there are some good people still left in Vindictive/Ruthless...but there are a quite a few who have serious arrogance problems.

gandalf

Well maybe i cant read, but i can understand better than you. U just said they are bug abusers and cheaters but hey dont let them get banned because they was talking bad about Allah.

who cares why he did report vindictive?
    a cheater needs to get punished.
    (btw moe,aligater iam waiting for ur comments :lol
    however i think u said is for sure right , stop hating[/b]
    so you should get banned to, you did not allowed trades with property of K2 witch I can see on your signature.
    TOS Vialation, -> Account + Item termination,
    but out of any reason I dont give a shit what you do or did so I wont waste 2days like hellroy to stalk you and collect proofes to report ya to K2 and get you banned.

Atleast say "Yes we do it!".[/b]
    you saw proofs we do it and meanwhile I can say Yes, we DID it.
    K2 spoke up, also with the best support ticket I ever heard of.
    "your account has been banned for 30days because you have killed Isiloon." , no attechmend of killed it on a2, just because of isiloon got killed.

not gonna say anything, i would rather get a warning for flaming someone worth flaming [/b]
    I didnt ment you gonne flame , i know if i wouldnt say " flippin dont say anything " you would say :
    " yea , looks who talking , think before talking , sure "
    Right? i know its not the true ( that i talk bullshit , i know its all about jealous , maybe you personaly not jealous , but other in your clan do ) that i talk bullshit , some are true some are not , its politic.

Hey, stop argumentin with Flip, I know his pastence very well and I can assume you he is the last person who should say anything abouth playing not fair or following TOS.

NeronDomitius

what a astupid reason to report someone...cause you swore at his religion... cant expect much more from a turk.[/b]
    turks are very religious nation, and swearing allah for them is something very offensive for them. that's something i understand, and probably that's the reason i have many turk friends and they like me even i'm in ruthless, the clan they hate. foe example, lord_arthulious really hate vindictive, but he enjoys pking with me, that's why i even have their vent infos

Hey, stop argumentin with Flip, I know his pastence very well and I can assume you he is the last person who should say anything abouth playing not fair or following TOS.[/b]
    So what if you know him ... i know Danny and i know he not cheater ( forget about isiloon on a2 , its stupid rules if its illegal to go there why she still up? oh yea to catch cheaters sure .. why dragon's marble still drop? dumb k2 thats all ) , and look where is he now ...

Also i ment his clan again , not him personaly.

gandalf

you saw proofs we do it and meanwhile I can say Yes, we DID it.
    K2 spoke up, also with the best support ticket I ever heard of.
    "your account has been banned for 30days because you have killed Isiloon." , no attechmend of killed it on a2, just because of isiloon got killed.[/b]

We all did it. At some point we all violated ToS.

aresgal

OMG Infinity did not report your clan for bug abusing, Shabi is in phoenix warlords. We are not jealous of your clan we admired your organisation and have aspired to achieve the things your clan has, and have tried to set goals for our own clan doing isiloon and getting castle and stuff, and you re right we havent achieved it all doesnt make us noobs. As flip says we play for fun, and we do stuff legit and we re proud of it

OMG Infinity did not report your clan for bug abusing, Shabi is in phoenix warlords. We are not jealous of your clan we admired your organisation and have aspired to achieve the things your clan has, and have tried to set goals for our own clan doing isiloon and getting castle and stuff, and you re right we havent achieved it all doesnt make us noobs. As flip says we play for fun, and we do stuff legit and we re proud of it[/b]
    The true i dont even know who shabi is , he never killed me so i even dont know which class he is , but this is what i saw and this is what he told me , when i asked people what happend they said newbie Infinity members reported our clan so as usual ill know its true , i didnt saw any reasson why he should lie.
    Second Vindictive also playing legit , some shitty rule doesnt make sense unless they will ban this whole clan or disband him.
    Third every body playing for fun , atleast i do , not playing for items , every clan that i been in i said even if we get drops i dont want nothing , i going barley to lunar wars , and xp for fun because i love xp.
    Its nice you create a goal , but no offence , maybe because vindi not let you to get this goal some of you jealous and trying to report them? ( even if its really wasnt you , not you personaly , your clan ) .
    And again dont say " your clan " i said many times im not playing in this clan , i only have friends theere thats all.

Now enjoy your night or w/e it is , i going lunar war now to rape your little castle , i hope lunar wars its fun for your clan , or only police staff does?

Good night , i done here

Long live vindictive clan . ( yea i played since Hatred openned and R2D , so i know those people and i know they legit ) .

Banned

And You r wrong bout it.This is just pure "Flame".Sometimes we go to kill isi,sometimes its ours,sometimes its not but Vind/Ruthless allways relog to A2 to kill it(and screen prouve it),we don't so don't say craps that if we could we would.[/b]
    You go to isiloon?? You sure? Nahhhhhhhh dont think so buddy.

Hi,
    I belive I dont need to say that USKO is TRKO meanwhile and that good 80% of all players are turkish and are using this nice forum called knightonline.net (a simple turkish KO forum just like ko4life), if its not allowed to link just remove it and we say the nice forum witch MRTGLR was spamming in kingchat yesterday.

however a guy named Hellroy, ingame TheLastAzyaiL also knowen as GobliNN and VindicitveBugAbuser is making a big panic there as on offizial forums that vind/ruth should get banned, but not because we were bugabusing! he as the whole TR community there got a other reason.

I dont speak turkish so I cannot read or follow what they say there but I spoke INGame with him and...

as its easy to read out there he is doing it because we swear on turks, there god and whoever or whatever the hax a ataturk and osmali is or was.
    in other words they dont give a fucking shit if we do it or not, unless most ppl here who finaly found a good reason to pull out there agressions.
    (I can provide .KSC of the whole conversation if anybody still have a complot feeling)

now you all will say, "hey, thats just a random turk! how do you know he is Hellroy?"
    well I tell ya.
    http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/1249/alibaba3tg4.png
    here you can see on the left, upper side under his name Hellroy the name thelastazyail.
    also if you follow the posts on offizial forums there also a hellroy posting and as good as everything is going out by him.

however, maybe this few facts will bring you all, or at least some of you down to earth with flaming and accusing again. This game is filled and fucked up with cheating, buging, corruption and more shit since good 2years allready and 80% of all ppl on this forum even cheat aswell with buying for $ as told to much allready.
    so please people stop your hate and dont hate the player, hate the Game. or at least hate only K2[/b]
    Do i need to say more? NORD has basically said everything. The reason why we were reported just because few people could not be queit about someones religion to a few popular turks. If no one would have curse allah and shit everything would be running smoothly right now. We would all be on a2 doing clan EW i miss those times already magi

Go in front of a church and say something about God. I would like to see what happen next.[/b]
    So your basically saying KO is the turkish communitys place to pray to allah?

Banned

No, I'm saying some people are more religious than others. Religion is a very sensitive subject therefore don't touch it.

Banned

It doesn't matter why they reported you, the fact is Vindictive members were bug abusing. Not like you cuss at Allah and they force you to cheat.

but a fact is, that the most KO addicted country with the higest amount of players dosnt give a shit if we do it or not, while lets call them some "wannabe nerd-turks" on this forum seem to have nothin better to do lately then flame/talk/accuse/imagine abouth it.

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

I really dont see why when yall saw a character named vindicitvebugabusers you all didn't just leave :mellow:

To tell you the truth, I really think it was because you were all to cocky enough to think you would get banned, and now that it happened all you can do is sit there and think of every little thing to blame it on. Magicality is the only one to make some sort of valid post, saying he did it, knowing it was illegal

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast