Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Cheaters In CSW

This is a discussion on Cheaters In CSW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I really dont see why when yall saw a character named vindicitvebugabusers you all didn't just leave :mellow: To tell ...
Page: 11

Banned

I really dont see why when yall saw a character named vindicitvebugabusers you all didn't just leave :mellow:

To tell you the truth, I really think it was because you were all to cocky enough to think you would get banned, and now that it happened all you can do is sit there and think of every little thing to blame it on. Magicality is the only one to make some sort of valid post, saying he did it, knowing it was illegal [/b]
    don't you think everyone who went knew their was a chance?

And plus that pic from vindicbugabuse was taken while back and not in the past week or so. Actually it was over 3 weeks old SS.

And no, no one was cocky of not getting banned.

Banned

I don't see anything wrong with accusing someone when there are evidence supporting the accusation. We don't need to imagine anything when there are pictures and videos.

Horror on the official forum was vandy or tried to be.

Pino

well for some people family is very important and turks swear against your family aswell so.

Banned

If you're smarter and more mature of course you will never sink low to their level. Why do you think I never verse with anyone for 6months or so before I quit even when they attack me personally. I dont care what they say. If they want they can go spread rumors they kill me. All I care about is having fun with my clan.

If you reply with, "what about them?" then obviously they aren't mature. However that doesnt give Vindictive a reason to cheat.

No, I'm saying some people are more religious than others. Religion is a very sensitive subject therefore don't touch it.[/b]
    So because someone is sensitive to something you shouldn't question it or use it against them if your provoked?

Anyways the only reason a member of the clan swore to allah was because he was provoked nonetheless he shouldn&#39;t have said it, but what&#39;s done is done. Our clan has never gotten on with the turkish community always looking to get us ( <3 smallpich and PC ) and they got some people banned. Creating characters like VindictiveBugAbusers and buying a dragon marble he must have been pretty angry/sad/mad to go to all that trouble.

I heard it was a great Csw hopefully everone shows up again.

Banned

Your clannies never provoked me? How did I deal with it? I shrug it off and went to play with Bathory.

Again, depend on your maturity level. Besides its only on the net.

FlippinSweeT

So because someone is sensitive to something you shouldn&#39;t question it or use it against them if your provoked?

Anyways the only reason a member of the clan swore to allah was because he was provoked nonetheless he shouldn&#39;t have said it, but what&#39;s done is done. Our clan has never gotten on with the turkish community always looking to get us ( <3 smallpich and PC ) and they got some people banned. Creating characters like VindictiveBugAbusers and buying a dragon marble he must have been pretty angry/sad/mad to go to all that trouble.

I heard it was a great Csw hopefully everone shows up again.[/b]
    so you let the turk win by actually letting them get on ur nerves? granted people are annoying at times, whether it&#39;s turks, french, american, spanish etc...but cursing someone over their religion is just plain stupid and immature. letting some1 know how they stupid they are is one thing but cursing their religion shows insecurities, and it is also a bannable offense (harassment, offensive language) so what they are doing is just helping k2 with their own rules. if it offends you then just leave....

Banned

To all you haters out there
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RV_jAZwWZCU

To all you haters out there
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RV_jAZwWZCU
    [/b]
    funny how you guys cant accept the fact that u cheated and got caught, of course if it was some other clan on trial here you would be crying none stop.

Banned

funny how you guys cant accept the fact that u cheated and got caught, of course if it was some other clan on trial here you would be crying none stop.[/b]
    DId you see me in the miricle topic? Nope

arenita

Guys is funny how you try to continue arguing about this. You think that what happen is about justice? Really think so? This is about power... and if you think that is fair to ban ppl cause went to a2 to kill some bosses for some kind of bug (that I dont know which it is) then you must believe is fair to ban all those +3 unique owners and all those +15 shiny shits on cz. I would like to ask to stop being hypocrite, because almost all ppl know someone who has them and all, most of all users TOS abused in someway...
    Dont confuse: Im not saying something isnt wrong. But if you punish 1, you must punish the other. So going in that way, all players should be banned cause some kind of violation. So why you all keep focusing on this? In your scale: is the same to go a2 and kill a boss that someone paying a gm to edit lvl and items? Is the same for you someone that dupe that someone that legit kill a boss, even if going to a2 is prohibited? So please dont continue with this pointless discussion in all topics you can find, because all of them come to same ending: all should be banned cause some kind of TOS violation. You sell items on ko4life? violation. You share ur acc? Violation. You logued a2? Violation. And there it goes...

Ppl who keep posting here should start to take care about his own life, or his ingame life or whatever... you say theres no envy, but for some kind of reason that I dont know, you are focusing your anger on these guys and not others...

Guys is funny how you try to continue arguing about this. You think that what happen is about justice? Really think so? This is about power... and if you think that is fair to ban ppl cause went to a2 to kill some bosses for some kind of bug (that I dont know which it is) then you must believe is fair to ban all those +3 unique owners and all those +15 shiny shits on cz. I would like to ask to stop being hypocrite, because almost all ppl know someone who has them and all, most of all users TOS abused in someway...
    Dont confuse: Im not saying something isnt wrong. But if you punish 1, you must punish the other. So going in that way, all players should be banned cause some kind of violation. So why you all keep focusing on this? In your scale: is the same to go a2 and kill a boss that someone paying a gm to edit lvl and items? Is the same for you someone that dupe that someone that legit kill a boss, even if going to a2 is prohibited? So please dont continue with this pointless discussion in all topics you can find, because all of them come to same ending: all should be banned cause some kind of TOS violation. You sell items on ko4life? violation. You share ur acc? Violation. You logued a2? Violation. And there it goes...

Ppl who keep posting here should start to take care about his own life, or his ingame life or whatever... you say theres no envy, but for some kind of reason that I dont know, you are focusing your anger on these guys and not others...[/b]

+1

Banned

They have no proof of me selling my account, therefore no violation. There is proof of Vindictive bug abusing, there is violation. We need proof for any prosecution in America. If you want other cheaters to get ban, then gather some evidence.

By the way, promoting my site is my life.

Nick

Ppl who keep posting here should start to take care about his own life, or his ingame life or whatever... you say theres no envy, but for some kind of reason that I dont know, you are focusing your anger on these guys and not others...[/b]
    +1

arenita

Is not about proof friend, it can be found anywere if they want. Is about the real fact all violate TOS somehow, so if u wanna keep it strict, all players will be banned, or at least should be.

You should ask yourself why u are posting here and no about those guys who are forever edited and we all know. Why dont you go and ask proofs about that. Why ppl who sent ksc files about isi on a2, doesnt send ksc about his own friends with +3 uniques and +15545454 armors...

Its all about power on server, and (knowing or not) you are contributing to harm one of the few english speaking clans left with old players who are really gg.

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast