Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Cheaters In CSW

This is a discussion on Cheaters In CSW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; clara ke haces a estas hora, andate de joda ke ganas plata PS: dios me baje medio fernet solo :|...
Page: 12

adN

clara ke haces a estas hora, andate de joda ke ganas plata

PS: dios me baje medio fernet solo :|

arenita

hahahahahaha estoy cansada de estos posts de mierda llenándose la boca con boludeces...me indigné!!!! y me agarró el viejazo para salir, asi que intento poner un poco de orden en esta huevada... mientras estoy en el ts con los br.

adN

yo no se como me voy a levantar de esta silla despues de medio branka...

Banned

They have no proof of me selling my account, therefore no violation. There is proof of Vindictive bug abusing, there is violation. We need proof for any prosecution in America. If you want other cheaters to get ban, then gather some evidence.

By the way, promoting my site is my life.[/b]
    IP check.

Don't be a smart ass

BashToBash

Guys is funny how you try to continue arguing about this. You think that what happen is about justice? Really think so? This is about power... and if you think that is fair to ban ppl cause went to a2 to kill some bosses for some kind of bug (that I dont know which it is) then you must believe is fair to ban all those +3 unique owners and all those +15 shiny shits on cz. I would like to ask to stop being hypocrite, because almost all ppl know someone who has them and all, most of all users TOS abused in someway...
    Dont confuse: Im not saying something isnt wrong. But if you punish 1, you must punish the other. So going in that way, all players should be banned cause some kind of violation. So why you all keep focusing on this? In your scale: is the same to go a2 and kill a boss that someone paying a gm to edit lvl and items? Is the same for you someone that dupe that someone that legit kill a boss, even if going to a2 is prohibited? So please dont continue with this pointless discussion in all topics you can find, because all of them come to same ending: all should be banned cause some kind of TOS violation. You sell items on ko4life? violation. You share ur acc? Violation. You logued a2? Violation. And there it goes...

Ppl who keep posting here should start to take care about his own life, or his ingame life or whatever... you say theres no envy, but for some kind of reason that I dont know, you are focusing your anger on these guys and not others...[/b]
    Agree Arenita ... Rules in the game said : Permanent ban for abug abuserss !!!

jimfujitsu

So why you all keep focusing on this?[/b]
    People on Ares are focusing on this because they hate you , and its not cause you are the best , rulers of the servers or whatever but because you are the most egotistical clan that ever played this server . It's not your items or skills people hate it is your pie-holes and constant belittleing and lack of respect for most of the other clans on Ares.Thats why they would rather have you banned then any other turkish bug abusers , dupers etc

Wow look at all the prem players posting here, good stuff, nice to see KO is going so strong.

Pino

They have no proof of me selling my account, therefore no violation. There is proof of Vindictive bug abusing, there is violation. We need proof for any prosecution in America. If you want other cheaters to get ban, then gather some evidence.

By the way, promoting my site is my life.[/b]
    promoting a site here isnt allowed

turks >> americans :lol: :lol:. Fo real who carrrrreessss play the game have fun. Let them be the best. So much drama. if everyone hates vindi so much, why dont you work together and take the castle from them?Im not sticking up for them especially if they do cheat and bug, but if you dont like them dont assosciate yourself with them?

NLwesje

all the drama lol

NeronDomitius

this topic is getting more and more stupid

locking it would be good

it anyone saw someone bagabusing, u have a nice section called Cheaters where u can post your proof and comment

LeoBuff

if everyone hates vindi so much, why dont you work together and take the castle from them?[/b]
    they tried... they failed...

this website should rename itself

doko4life

drama of knight online for life

Grzeju

Guys is funny how you try to continue arguing about this. You think that what happen is about justice? Really think so? This is about power... and if you think that is fair to ban ppl cause went to a2 to kill some bosses for some kind of bug (that I dont know which it is) then you must believe is fair to ban all those +3 unique owners and all those +15 shiny shits on cz. I would like to ask to stop being hypocrite, because almost all ppl know someone who has them and all, most of all users TOS abused in someway...
    Dont confuse: Im not saying something isnt wrong. But if you punish 1, you must punish the other. So going in that way, all players should be banned cause some kind of violation. So why you all keep focusing on this? In your scale: is the same to go a2 and kill a boss that someone paying a gm to edit lvl and items? Is the same for you someone that dupe that someone that legit kill a boss, even if going to a2 is prohibited? So please dont continue with this pointless discussion in all topics you can find, because all of them come to same ending: all should be banned cause some kind of TOS violation. You sell items on ko4life? violation. You share ur acc? Violation. You logued a2? Violation. And there it goes...

Ppl who keep posting here should start to take care about his own life, or his ingame life or whatever... you say theres no envy, but for some kind of reason that I dont know, you are focusing your anger on these guys and not others...[/b]

Don't catch murderers, because still some rapists and thiefs will exist, right? How can be the world then? I know it is just a stupid game but omg how are u trying to explain yourself, can you see it? You screech like a young bird: " Oh no! Don't ban us because there are other bugabusers too!, Why should we get banned then?! "
    And even if it is about justice, about power or whatever... it doesn't matter! Every ppl on this SSs should get banned and if you want to report koxpers, babashopers, dupers etc. just get a proof and do it! It's not our fault that report you on a2 is much easier than other cheating...

Sib

they tried... they failed...[/b]
    Tried yes, failed yes.. only cuzz off uhhum abuse of those big thingy ahh yes catapults

But its true we failed and tried h34r: