Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Cheaters In CSW

This is a discussion on Cheaters In CSW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just to once again clear up any missunderstanding, Sahabi is in PhoenixWarlords. He was not the one who took the ...
Page: 13

Bufty

Just to once again clear up any missunderstanding, Sahabi is in PhoenixWarlords.

He was not the one who took the original screenshots posted on ko official forum and was not in a2 abyss, this was Hellory I think.

He did however start the post of on ko4life, if I remember rightly some1 suggested it should be posted here as more ppl read this forum than the official one:P If u really care then go check out the 13 or so pages on official forum. He was origianlly a admirer of Vindictive but was like most of us old time legit players, outraged at their conduct.
    As a matter of intrest, Sahabi btw is not turkish, or jealous, just annoyed at a clan he considered to be good, abuseing bugs in this manner.

For myself I believe all in the ss should be banned, do the crime, do the time. It wasnt accidental they were there, they knew it was wrong, so why do ppl defend them? Yes there are other cheaters, bug abusers etc, they should have same punishment. But we long time players of ko know this happens rarely. But is this a reason for Vindictive to get away with bug abuseing?

Funny thing is the original topic was deleated, this is meant to be a new topic about csw, but still ppl carry it on.
    The only reason im posting now, is in the hope that ppl stop blameing Infinity/Sahabi or us for that matter for getting poor little old Vindictive banned, and look to the ppl who actually caused the ban, Vindictive themselves by bug abuseing.

They have the lvls/skills/items/organisation etc, so the only reason for them to bug abuse is pure ego or greed, they cant bear to not be "the best" Guess this is why ppl are so annoyed at them. Sad really, those of us with a life are happy to just play, have fun with friends and not be ruled by a game :P

Banned

Talking about provoking Warmen, now I should cuss at his religion right? It really show how immature all your clannies are.

PM from Wraith86 last night.
    i want to help you out a little because throughout the past while ive become to realize that you are retarded. Vindictive does not have GM support like Patriot did which is the biggest thing that many people hated Patriot for, so how is defending us and hating them hypocritical? there is also a difference between third party programs and bug abuse and if you cant distinguish that then i guess there really is no helping you. on a side note it was funny how you said i KS cooltang and thats the only reason i made NP during the war, you pointed out that everyone was level 80 except for you but theres one problem, i was level 73 just as you were but instead of noting that you insisted that i KSed cooltang in order to get NP, the fact of the matter is i am way better than you have ever dreamt of being and dont even preach to me with bullshit about babashopping and cheating to get items because back then A2 isiloon and felankor was completely legal. in any case i wouldve stomped you in a 1v1 while only wearing half of my gear, too bad the waiting list to fight you was way to long. mabye thats because the only person that liked you was bathory.[/b]
    IP check wont prove anything, people play from different places and move around. How can a difference in IP result in a ban?

Talking about provoking Warmen, now I should cuss at his religion right? It really show how immature all your clannies are.

IP check wont prove anything, people play from different places and move around. How can a difference in IP result in a ban?[/b]
    Ban where? in knight online?
    This why have database for , k2 can cheak all the ip's used on the account and ban all of them.
    If you ment something else sorry , but if you dont , so k2 can ban all the ip's and thats it , if you have router and cant change ip , 1 ip is enough to ban you.

they basicly just need to check there Database and records for your player ID and the player ID witch you made trades with and see if you did trades lately or sent items around witch would match with the items you were selling for USD, also a IP Log says more then you think, next to your IP adress they see your ISP name and the citiy where the headquater of your ISP is, how often and how long it got logged and with what account.
    sadly such things take alot of work and time to do so nobody is doing it afterall or better sayd lucky they dont do it, otherwise KO would been 98% turks 2% other countrys.

ZeIda

zomg I just read all these 10 pages, I feel like such a forum-nerd There is so much hatred in this topic, lol.
    Ok, I have gone to a2 isiloon, hang me pls But seriously, how many of you are acctually 100% clean? Its funny how ppl are flaming us, calling us bugabusers, babashoppers etc, sure most clan have their babashoppers, we have too (I babashopped my first cs too, was with money made in-game, but I babashopped, big fucking deal). IMO, there is a difference between babashopping 1 item or 2 then buying like full +3`s and +9`s from a gm, and there is a difference between duping the shit out of the server, and going to a2 to kill isiloon/felankor (you acctually have to farm a dragon marble and you have to kill isiloon to get the drop, the only reason it was labeled as bugabuse is cause the pathetic polacks couldnt handle that things wasnt going to good for them anymore, they lost castle, lost isi`s and lost felankors).
    Its like telling your mom if your brother takes a cookie from the cookie jar... or telling the cops that your friend is growing pot in his basement, its like if someone is drinking while being under-age, everyone does it, its against the law, but who the fuck cares? You dont have to go and try to get them busted for it, its different though if someone goes out and kill somebody.
    I bet 99% of you have violated the tos in some way, so that means you should be banned too. And going to a2 to kill a boss is like the worst thing ive done in ko, you should rather try to get some turks banned that duped like full +3 uniques, or somone thats speedhacking, koxping etc.
    So please guys, stop being jealous because our clan gets more drops in a week then you get in 2 years, or because we have the castle and you dont.
    Everyone is just trying to protect their own clan and flame the other clans that are better then them, but you forget to look at your own clan and see whats going on there, cause you know if anyone really wanted to waste their life like some kids from deusmanus, they could find dirt on every single clan in ares.
    And btw, why the fuck are you saying vindictive/ruthless can bugabuse and get away with it? The ppl who was at a2 isi got banned...

edit: omg I cant believe I wrote all this shit..

Banned

Just because you let your friend sign on your account they should ban you? Just because you went on for vacation for two weeks and sign on at a different location they should ban you? Just because you move to another city they should ban you? and the what if's continue on.

We weren't really jealous. More of laughing at your lame excuses, which some are:
    1. We did it because we can
    2. They didn't reported us because we are cheaters but because we cuss at Allah
    3. We pay premium therefore if K2 ban us they will lose money
    4. If we didn't do it others will
    5. We our the best clan
    6. We cheat because everyone cheat
    7. ...
    8. ...
    9. so on

The argument of the IP is because to prove that I sold my account. I could have given it away. Sharing an account isn't bannable. To prove that there were money involve you have to provide evidence of monetary transaction between the two IP. If you can't provide evidence of a monetary transaction then I didn't sell my character for USD I gave it away, therefore K2 can not ban me for sharing an account.

Pino

i think this should be locked this flaming could go on for days. but i think point is made punishment is given. now get over it and just go do whatever you need to do. and quit the flaming

One way people justify their cheating is to think that most people or the majority of people do it. I played since beta testing and never bug abused, or cheated. I actually enjoyed challenges, and hanging out with clannies, lvling on w/e. Another way is to say or think their offense is minor. If its against the rules then it is just that. I do blame the people that run this game for not banning offenders, or only banning a handful of them and letting others get away with it. I'm not here to flame or blame any of the players, you guys speak for yourselves.
    Here is a little something i hope you all think about though...

Unethical Behavior
    Highly competitive and unsupervised situations increase the odds of unethical behavior. Unethical behavior occurs when there is no formal ethics policy or code of ethis and when unethical behavior is not punished. Unethical behavior is especially prevalent when it is rewarded. People are less likely to report unethical behavior when they preceive the violation as not being serious, when they are friends with the offender, or are afraid of retribution.

How People Justify Unethical Behavior
    Displacement of responsibility- "i was only following orders"
    Dissfusion of responsibility- "we all do it"
    Advantageous comparison- "i do it less than others so its ok"
    Disregard or distortion of consequences- "if i do this no one will get hurt, i wont get caught, or only get a slap on the wrist"
    Attribution of blame- "its was payback"
    Euphemistic labeling- using different words to make the behavior sound acceptable

zomg I just read all these 10 pages, I feel like such a forum-nerd sad.gif There is so much hatred in this topic, lol.
    Ok, I have gone to a2 isiloon, hang me pls sad.gif But seriously, how many of you are acctually 100% clean? Its funny how ppl are flaming us, calling us bugabusers, babashoppers etc, sure most clan have their babashoppers, we have too (I babashopped my first cs too, was with money made in-game, but I babashopped, big fucking deal). IMO, there is a difference between babashopping 1 item or 2 then buying like full +3`s and +9`s from a gm, and there is a difference between duping the shit out of the server, and going to a2 to kill isiloon/felankor (you acctually have to farm a dragon marble and you have to kill isiloon to get the drop, the only reason it was labeled as bugabuse is cause the pathetic polacks couldnt handle that things wasnt going to good for them anymore, they lost castle, lost isi`s and lost felankors).
    Its like telling your mom if your brother takes a cookie from the cookie jar... or telling the cops that your friend is growing pot in his basement, its like if someone is drinking while being under-age, everyone does it, its against the law, but who the fuck cares? You dont have to go and try to get them busted for it, its different though if someone goes out and kill somebody.
    I bet 99% of you have violated the tos in some way, so that means you should be banned too. And going to a2 to kill a boss is like the worst thing ive done in ko, you should rather try to get some turks banned that duped like full +3 uniques, or somone thats speedhacking, koxping etc.
    So please guys, stop being jealous because our clan gets more drops in a week then you get in 2 years, or because we have the castle and you dont.
    Everyone is just trying to protect their own clan and flame the other clans that are better then them, but you forget to look at your own clan and see whats going on there, cause you know if anyone really wanted to waste their life like some kids from deusmanus, they could find dirt on every single clan in ares.
    And btw, why the fuck are you saying vindictive/ruthless can bugabuse and get away with it? The ppl who was at a2 isi got banned...

edit: omg I cant believe I wrote all this shit..[/b]

Good But when Deus Manus have casttle only with Polish Ally NEVER!!! And Lost all!!! When INFERNO quit ally with Deus M. and Radical...

heimdalll

T_T ..... 1st Nord dont be stypid couz u r not...they ban vind members couz interest ( dont tell muslim that u hate allah ) and i know how much u hate turk , was in clan u n00b....u killed isi/fela on a2 couz interest...everything is bout interest.Problem is that that killing isi/fela a2 is against TOS , hurestman / offensive language against TOS so they had right to report u guys.
    U cheated u got it. Few of vind got banned...get over it and stop crying like litle pussies couz most of you are litle more mature than 80% of turks. And bout everything else sad here i dont give a fcking damn like i dont give a damn for A**** and G** .

Personaly i dont like turks too but i dont have anything against tham.

KK TY BB

Banned

IP check wont prove anything, people play from different places and move around. How can a difference in IP result in a ban?[/b]
    Yes it can. Read what nord said.

they basicly just need to check there Database and records for your player ID and the player ID witch you made trades with and see if you did trades lately or sent items around witch would match with the items you were selling for USD, also a IP Log says more then you think, next to your IP adress they see your ISP name and the citiy where the headquater of your ISP is, how often and how long it got logged and with what account.
    sadly such things take alot of work and time to do so nobody is doing it afterall or better sayd lucky they dont do it, otherwise KO would been 98% turks 2% other countrys.

[/b]
    wowoowowowowowwoowow

Just because you let your friend sign on your account they should ban you? Just because you went on for vacation for two weeks and sign on at a different location they should ban you? Just because you move to another city they should ban you? and the what if's continue on.

The argument of the IP is because to prove that I sold my account. I could have given it away. Sharing an account isn't bannable. To prove that there were money involve you have to provide evidence of monetary transaction between the two IP. If you can't provide evidence of a monetary transaction then I didn't sell my character for USD I gave it away, therefore K2 can not ban me for sharing an account.[/b]
    K2 people do look at these forums and could just click your profile check your topics and notice that you sold your stuff for USD because i looked at replys and isn't 475$ the buyout after a few replys...? http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry1726732

They have banned characters for being sold.

Banned

Yes it can. Read what nord said.
    wowoowowowowowwoowow
    K2 people do look at these forums and could just click your profile check your topics and notice that you sold your stuff for USD because i looked at replys and isn't 475$ the buyout after a few replys...? http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry1726732

They have banned characters for being sold.[/b]
    Best example is probably GROBS lvl 80 lol

LOL at nordfronts pic

Banned

If there is no evidence of monetary transaction, I didnt violated the TOS because I did not sell or buy with USD. What GROBS did was listed exactly every items he has on that account. I bet he could've a legitimate argument with them too.

Maybe I would like to see what people will take for my character. How many scammers have fake other people's identity on KO4Life?

Banned

If there is no evidence of monetary transaction, I didnt violated the TOS because I did not sell or buy with USD. What GROBS did was listed exactly every items he has on that account. I bet he could've a legitimate argument with them too.

Maybe I would like to see what people will take for my character. How many scammers have fake other people's identity on KO4Life?[/b]
    You listed your items lol.......

Banned

I hold onto many items that I gave away before I uninstall KO. My NPs were also incorrect. I'm a lot smarter than you think.