Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Cheaters In CSW

This is a discussion on Cheaters In CSW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You do realize it depend on your definition of trade. Answers.com says trade - An exchange of one thing for ...
Page: 15

Magicality

You do realize it depend on your definition of trade. Answers.com says trade - An exchange of one thing for another. I gave my account with nothing in return therefore it is not a trade. Call K2 up and ask them how they interpret the word "trade". Then you can make a claim against me if they agreed with you.

I hope you guys realize I do not play nor I care about my account anymore.[/b]
    Got trouble reading more then one word at a time? It says TRADE OR TRANSFER. Now look up transfer in your little dictionary.

Banned

true but you still cant prove the money transaction. But this seems kinda silly too me, this post is about something else completly.[/b]
    Just the mere fact that he was selling his stuff for USD and then another IP would be logged onto the KO account is enough for them to ban.. K2 has banned for less stuff then this.

CSW

They came, They saw, They LOST.

And for your information I thought the war went well. It was fun. Please come again next week. I must have died at least 15 to 20 times.

Anyways to keep to the topic I saw Infinity members bugging into Ultima. I shouted for them to TS but they thought they were so smart. I heard that they all died and were 2 stoned by one of the GM's.

Banned

Then what are you waiting for! Send in the evidence and get me ban! Still depend on their translation.

Banned

CSW

They came, They saw, They LOST.

And for your information I thought the war went well. It was fun. Please come again next week. I must have died at least 15 to 20 times.

Anyways to keep to the topic I saw Infinity members bugging into Ultima. I shouted for them to TS but they thought they were so smart. I heard that they all died and were 2 stoned by one of the GM's.[/b]
    Why would infinity even try ultima?

They suck :lol: Probably couldn't even kill felank :lol:

ClanoftheBrokenBow

everyone should be banned

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Vindi got caught by a turk, got ss's taken of with clear evidence of bug abusing, got reported by that same turk, and some people were banned.
    Stop talking about others violating the TOS like you really care (All of vindi has done something against TOS before, cmon) and if you really do care, and your not just trying to make people go off-topi,c then go be a turk, take ss's of people cheating, report them and have them banned, and come back here and show everyone.

Until then stop putting blame on everone besides yourselves, because you know nothing is going to be done about petty TOS violations

LeoBuff

Vindi got caught by a turk, got ss's taken of with clear evidence of bug abusing, got reported by that same turk, and some people were banned.
    Stop talking about others violating the TOS like you really care (All of vindi has done something against TOS before, cmon) and if you really do care, and your not just trying to make people go off-topi,c then go be a turk, take ss's of people cheating, report them and have them banned, and come back here and show everyone.

Until then stop putting blame on everone besides yourselves, because you know nothing is going to be done about petty TOS violations[/b]
    blah blah blah
    u just repeated what a lot of other people said in this topic -_-

Until then stop putting blame on everone besides yourselves, because you know nothing is going to be done about petty TOS violations[/b]
    +1
    Never heard these people complain about inconsistency in the TOS for the last 3 years till they themselves got banned. If people dont like what KO is doing, they can stop playing or stop giving them their money.

Banned

t-rey you know you too have violated TOS.

Everyone has violated TOS before.

We were reported basically by almost the whole turkish community on Ares. And who knows how many of those turks with +9/10 shell have GM contacts and asked for something to be done. You act like you all are the innocent ones being mr/mrs fucking angel in the sky but you TOO have broken TOS. Just because you have not been banned you think its ok.

Basically every person i know that i spoke to frequently in-game and on MSN used the christmas bug. So t-rey if you know nothing except for the SS'S that have been shown today then just shut up like everyone posting in this topic need to do because all they know are the screenshots.

everyone should be banned[/b]
    :lol:

miss your dry humor

::SnOrLaX::

::Beckhouse:: and f9. did u remember how we were talking in castle?? u asked for proof Whats now ?><

Banned

::Beckhouse:: and f9. did u remember how we were talking in castle?? u asked for proof Whats now ?><[/b]
    Were you in radical clan ? h34r:

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

t-rey you know you too have violated TOS.

Everyone has violated TOS before.

We were reported basically by almost the whole turkish community on Ares. And who knows how many of those turks with +9/10 shell have GM contacts and asked for something to be done. You act like you all are the innocent ones being mr/mrs fucking angel in the sky but you TOO have broken TOS. Just because you have not been banned you think its ok.

Basically every person i know that i spoke to frequently in-game and on MSN used the christmas bug. So t-rey if you know nothing except for the SS&#39;S that have been shown today then just shut up like everyone posting in this topic need to do because all they know are the screenshots.[/b]
    I know I have violated TOS, I know 99% of ko has, the thing about it is that there is proof against yall from a little turk, and the proof is obvious. If you really want to do something about it be a turk back and turn everyone in with LEGITAMENT PROOF, until then just accept the fact yall bug abused and got banned, its pretty simple, just don&#39;t blame others to get the burden off your own backs

::SnOrLaX::

Were you in radical clan ? h34r:[/b]
    I was.