Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Cheaters In CSW

This is a discussion on Cheaters In CSW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Stop saying K2 is inconsistent. If other people are cheating too then gather some evidence and send them in....
Page: 16

Banned

Stop saying K2 is inconsistent. If other people are cheating too then gather some evidence and send them in.

Banned

I know I have violated TOS, I know 99% of ko has, the thing about it is that there is proof against yall from a little turk, and the proof is obvious. If you really want to do something about it be a turk back and turn everyone in with LEGITAMENT PROOF, until then just accept the fact yall bug abused and got banned, its pretty simple, just don't blame others to get the burden off your own backs[/b]
    Who ever said we are not accepting it?
    Whos still here bitching about the fact that the clans went a2?

Who Who?

YOU.
    Stop saying K2 is inconsistent. If other people are cheating too then gather some evidence and send them in.[/b]
    You act like its easy. I don't see you doing it. How many people you got banned by turning them in? How about you show K2 evidence of a popular turk cheating, bet he wont be banned better believe that.

@snorlax - Ok you have no room to talk. Me and other BadCompany members witnessed a party of radical people bugging isiloon. Then we lured servants on yall and yall
    /left.

::SnOrLaX::

show me ksc how i bug isilion lol, and what u mean about "isilion bug", whats it?

arenita

Sorry you need some kind of proof for all those +3 +15454 guys? Dont you know gms edit chars for money. And Im going to tell you why I dont get some proofs... cause I HAVE FUN ON MY OWN CHAR, dont think is funny to keep following ppl and take screenshots when they are bug abusing. We already know thats happening.

And BTW Grzeju, nice blinking through gate... why are you so hypocrite to keep flaming when you do it too? If I were you, at least stay calm.. cause any of these days 1 bored player can come... take some ksc of you blinking through gates and you will get bann too.

I think thats what going to happen. All sending ksc to k2 crying for ban. Cheers!

Banned

show me ksc how i bug isilion lol, and what u mean about "isilion bug", whats it?[/b]
    Do you know how long ago this was?

I don't need to show KSC file because it would show nothing.. But this was back when symbiosis/inferno/dues would be doing isi/felank.

show me ksc how i bug isilion lol, and what u mean about "isilion bug", whats it?[/b]
    wtf is isilion bug ? oO

Banned

wtf is isilion bug ? oO[/b]
    the mages did something to where it would only far attack and no melee

FlippinSweeT

Sorry you need some kind of proof for all those +3 +15454 guys? Dont you know gms edit chars for money. And Im going to tell you why I dont get some proofs... cause I HAVE FUN ON MY OWN CHAR, dont think is funny to keep following ppl and take screenshots when they are bug abusing. We already know thats happening.

And BTW Grzeju, nice blinking through gate... why are you so hypocrite to keep flaming when you do it too? If I were you, at least stay calm.. cause any of these days 1 bored player can come... take some ksc of you blinking through gates and you will get bann too.

I think thats what going to happen. All sending ksc to k2 crying for ban. Cheers![/b]

then u shouldn't have cheated in the first place........ur own fault

the mages did something to where it would only far attack and no melee[/b]

? So every1 bugging on ft when flame rock use novas(far attack) ? for example. n/c oO

lez

to Zelda: i didnt say Infinity was more legit then every1 else but that no other clan is more legit then we are. In other words, we dont cheat, bug, maybe 1 or i dunno ,if any ppl babashopped their items. All the scammers and what not that were in infinity r long gone. When it happened they were immedietly kicked out from clan.
    The point of my posts is that i hate seeing our clan name in these flame noob topics - which only concern vindictive and ruthless and their petty atempt to shift the blame on others. Like this:
    Anyways to keep to the topic I saw Infinity members bugging into Ultima. I shouted for them to TS but they thought they were so smart. I heard that they all died and were 2 stoned by one of the GM's.[/b]
    lol, the allmight vindictive ego, please try to restrain urself from such childish comments.

the topic should be closed, i believe every1 agrees that all bug abuse and cheating should be banned - which is the main conclusion from this topic. Stop cheating ppl and you wont get banned, simple as that.

Banned

? So every1 bugging on ft when flame rock use novas(far attack) ? for example. n/c oO[/b]
    Bugg flame rock? Do you mean no one attack in FT?

Uhhh far attack? All i know is when someone ranges Flame Rock it novas. I guess? I only been to like 5 FT'S

the topic should be closed, i believe every1 agrees that all bug abuse and cheating should be banned - which is the main conclusion from this topic. Stop cheating ppl and you wont get banned, simple as that.[/b]
    Fuck man if only this would happend...

I will stay here until the topic is closed because not going to sit here while people flaming/saying stupid stuff.
    Also i will stay in the "Ares Cheaters" post too until some people /stop posting in it..

arenita

then u shouldn't have cheated in the first place........ur own fault[/b]
    Ehmmm wont even comment this reply...cause Im trying to get some nivel on this post but Ill guess some ppl just dont have it. If you are going to reply to my msg, please at least give some argument... not a stupid auto-reply to vindictive ok?
    Thank you.

vindictive have to cheat to be the best!!!!!

Banned

vindictive have to cheat to be the best!!!!! [/b]
    Show us in CZ we cheat when we own your whole 2-3 partys vs our 1 party?

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

I LOVE MY CAMEL h34r: :huh: